tote bag for concierge class?

39august

Two questions, please. Is it big enough to hold 2 beach towels, bottle of water and sunblock? Is it zippered?

Yes, at least the last time we were on, it's zippered, plenty of room and more for the beach towels and extras.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Depends upon how big and plush the beach towels are. If they are big and plush and the bottle is a two-liter )which are often sold at disembarkation in port) it may not fit.

I have one of the zippered heavy duty canvas bags here and it is about the size of a tote reusable tote bag you buy from the grocery. You may not be able to zip with two towels.

Generally, we are in aqua and we have always gotten two bags per cabin (one per person). I would not bring my own. I do however have this lttle mixed color pompom that I attached to the handle. Let's me know which one is mine so I don't grab someone else's by mistake.

Agree with Fish Lover - depends on the size and plushness of the towels. On our cruises, sometimes we automatically get two bags and other times we get one and ask for a second (have never been denied). Decent canvas type bags with fake leather handles and a zipper.

Trying to decide whether to pack a beach bag. Thanks for the info.

No need to take up valuable suitcase space with a beach bag. You'll likely get 2 - the heavier zippered one, and the lighter weight nylon one that everyone gets. We used that one to stuff in our beach towels. The zippered one carried everything else.