NCL promo codes!

f13224183

I have been trying to find some NCL promo codes, every one I tried has not worked! Does anyone know any that work? Thanks :D

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Which promo codes have you tried? There are several out there for American Express holders, union and military members, returning NCL cruisers, etc.

The ones I know of are the PGAARP (AARP), EASYFARE, LATOBC (latitudes), PAGAXOC (American Express) PG6 (early booking), PGMIL (military) PGUP (union). Now all of these will pertain to cicumstances like age, when you bk, how far out your bking, certain dates. Am express has dates 02/01/11 to 07/31/11.

Good Luck!!:)

The ones I know off are the PGAARP (AARP), EASYFARE, LATOBC (latitudes), PAGAXOC (American Express) PG6 (early booking), PGMIL (military) PGUP (union). Now all of these will pertain to cicumstances like age, when you bk, how far out your bking, certain dates. Am express has dates 02/01/11 to 07/31/11.

Good Luck!!:)

Tell me more about EASYFARE - please. Thank you.

BUT you might be asked to provide evidence that you are entitled to that discount.

I just received this e-mail:

You are booked using the AARP program. We were unable to find your membership in the database.

The booking has been re-priced. If you have a valid AARP card please provide us with a copy by fax or

email to 305-468-2186/promotionssupport@ncl.com

Please do not reply to this email. If there are discrepancies, please contact our

Reservation Department at 800-327-7030 for further assistance.

Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may contain confidential information and/or

privileged material. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the information

from your computer. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.

We are AARP members but my husband's name in AARP is Randy and on his passport and NCL is Randolph so they couldn't find it. We have faxed his card and I will call back to make sure they have put the price back to the AARP discount rate.

I really don't know much about it---just that it is on our booking for Feb, 2013, along with our AARP discount and a $300.00 OBC. We bk'd a suite--so might have something to do with that or because of early bking.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help---if I find out more will post and let you know.

We're booked on the Dawn 11 night, this coming January. We got the PGUP discount for this cruise. When I checked this cruise (and others on different NCL ships) entering PGUP came back "Promo Code Not Found."

Have they changed the union discount code, or have they reduced the number of available cruises that offer this discount?

The press release about EASYFARE code says that it is merely the replacement code for PG6 (early booking code). NCL wanted a code that was easy to remember for their customers.

No more union discounts.

Thank you, didn't know it was gone. Too bad too, the difference for our booking was over $400 per person.

First the (good) NCL credit card rewards and now the union discount.

The press release about EASYFARE code says that it is merely the replacement code for PG6 (early booking code). NCL wanted a code that was easy to remember for their customers.

Thanks for the clarification--I kinda thought that is what it might be as I didn't have the PG6 on my confirmation, but had EASYFARE, PGAARP.

Low price is a subjective term. As I said, our upcoming cruise on Dawn included an $800 price reduction for union membership.

Our previous Epic b-2-b was discounted $1400 additional for union.

That's more than chump change.

Our Union discount was right at 400 pp, combine that paid for our airfare...definately not chump change! These kinds of discounts make it possible for people who save for years to pay for the vacation be able to take them and ENJOY them knowing they won't be in debt up to their eyeballs when they are done!

We saved and paid cash for this price of the cruise / airfare, what we saved in credit card interest and fees will more then pay what we spend onboard and in port.

Archived