I'm considering wearing this on a cruise the first day and during picture opts...

I'm not joking either. I'm always a solo cruiser and run but if I were to dress like this, I would probably find myself hilarious and want a photo.

FDFU2430-B_ebay.jpgseashell-mermaid-costume.jpg9404e51c2affa17ab65ed6920b99eb02.image.260x363.jpg

O my gosh thats hysterical. Think of all the attention you would get. I'm the kind of peraon who would do that. I dress up at work for Halloween and every day of spirit week. To the point people come looking for me to see what costume I'm wearing that day.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

O my gosh thats hysterical. Think of all the attention you would get. I'm the kind of peraon who would do that. I dress up at work for Halloween and every day of spirit week. To the point people come looking for me to see what costume I'm wearing that day.

I didn't finish my sentence in the post apparently LOL. I meant on cruises I run when they try to take my photo. If I were to dress so stupid I don't think I would run. I crack myself up LOL.

I too dress up for spirit weeks!!

On one cruise there was a large family a different one wore a captain's hat each night in the MDR.

Our last family cruise we had our boarding photo taken we each had on something nautical. My hubby was forced to wear navy shorts with white anchors ( his daughter and I found them at Macy's), I had a white pair of pants and a tank top with an anchor on it, step daughter had on a sundress with anchors and my daughter had shorts and a tank top . The photo turned out cute! This is one of them .21183bab2af7696add951f2322fbb02b.jpg

Hahaha...that would be hilarious! But, it would take a lot of suitcase room - especially the mermaid. We used to run from the photo takers, now we have fun with it using goofy poses. It is rare for us to buy a photo, but we actually had the photographer beg us to let them take a photo on one cruise because everyone was running from the photographer and so it started......

Sent from my iPad using Forums