Cruise Global, Meet Local and Cruise Global, Nights Local shore excursions

5waldos

What are these? Are they different from the excursions listed on the website? And if they are different- where can one find information about what is on offer for a particular cruise? Are they available only for specialty suite passengers or are they available to everyone?

Just had a look at the cruise I am going on in October. After yI'd searched for it on 'Find Your Voyage', I clicked on the Shore Excursions tab. On that page it lists the Cruise Global Excursions. These excursions are also listed in the Shore Excursion brochure without being named as 'Cruise Global etc' .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

These are the names given to different types of land discoveries (shore excursions) and they are open to all guests. Meet local means you will have a much closer link with "real people from the country" Nights local are in the evening; Bike local and as they say you are cycling. We like the eat local and cook local offerings.

If you go to the land discoveries page on the Azamara website, scroll down and enter in the download brochure, you can enter in any cruise date and see the discoveries available, though you cannot actually download the brochure for some reason at present.

The reworked Land Discoveries that are still being worked on are much better than the ones that used to be offered - much more unique to Azamara and much less the RCI offering