question on perks for getting a boardwalk balcony room

i booked a gty neighborhood balcony room and received a boardwalk balcony room. im seeing that royal offers a complimentary soda pkg. for 2 and a meal at johnny rockets for 4 people. my question is that is this soda pkg good for the whole cruise and does it include bottle water? also with the johnny rockets meal can 2 people go twice or its only good for 1 time when 2 people go? thank you

From everything I have read here regarding this, the soda package is good for the duration of your cruise. It does not include bottled water. The lunch is only good once, whether you have two people in your room or four, so two people could not eat for free at JR's twice.

We will experience this ourselves for the first time in October on Oasis. Nice perks!

i booked a gty neighborhood balcony room and received a boardwalk balcony room. im seeing that royal offers a complimentary soda pkg. for 2 and a meal at johnny rockets for 4 people. my question is that is this soda pkg good for the whole cruise and does it include bottle water? also with the johnny rockets meal can 2 people go twice or its only good for 1 time when 2 people go? thank you

You get one visit at Johnny Rockets.

• 3 months later...
Family of 4 in boardwalks room. How do I let RC know who I want to have the two soda packages? Do I have to call or am I missing it online somewhere?

There will be two refillable cups left in your room for the soda machines.

My guess is the Coke stickers will be on the first two people listed on the reservation. You can also get sodas at any bar by showing them your card with the sticker on it.

The soda cards can also be used in the dining room (for those with the sticker)

• 3 weeks later...
From everything I have read here regarding this, the soda package is good for the duration of your cruise. It does not include bottled water. The lunch is only good once, whether you have two people in your room or four, so two people could not eat for free at JR's twice.

We will experience this ourselves for the first time in October on Oasis. Nice perks!

This is all correct. Plus you get a private lesson on the rock climbing wall for 4.

This is all correct. Plus you get a private lesson on the rock climbing wall for 4.

What does the private lesson entail? I guess my question is what is the difference between going and climbing the wall yourself vs this private lesson? Is it like a scheduled time where you don't have to wait in a line or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be on the Oasis in January and have two boardwalk balcony rooms. We are taking seven kids - my husband's three will be next to us in a balcony room and my four will be in an inside stateroom.

How heavily do they police this? I can happily go for a week without soda and would love to just let my son have mine. If I get soda and then hand it to him will I be beaten with reeds? Thrown in the brig?

• Haha 1

Can the free lunch if you have a boardwalk balcony be used at Giovanni's or sabor or is it only good at JR?

If you book a central park balcony you get a lunch at Giovanni's and a bottle of red wine and gambling lessons.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

What does the private lesson entail? I guess my question is what is the difference between going and climbing the wall yourself vs this private lesson? Is it like a scheduled time where you don't have to wait in a line or something?

I’ve been wondering this too.

It's really only a set timeframe for any one that has this perk to show up...not what we were thinking at all and no big deal. Check once onboard (sports desk where you sign up for the flowrider) and they'll give you the days and times for your particular cruise.