Pics of refurbished Owners suite on Sirena

thehawks

Wondering if anyone has pics of the refurbished owner's suite on Sirena. We've seen a couple of the living room, but would love to see the bathroom and bedroom if available. We're booked in 2018 so lots of time!:)

Cruisedeckplans.com has gorgeous very current photos of those Suites, including the bed and bathrooms, but you'll need to belong to the paid site to see them (less than $9 for a years subscription, or $30 for a Lifetime ).

I've been using them for their "eye friendly" deck plans for years. (y)(y)

We were in a Vista on Sirena in October and I think I have some photos. Maybe not of the bedroom and bathroom, however!

My recollection of the OS and VS accommodations way back when (we were on the OS in Nov '05 and the VS on Insignia in June '06) was that there wasn't much difference between the suites. It seemed to me then that the main difference was that the veranda on the OS was larger than on the VS. The interior accommodations seemed pretty much the same.

I'll look for photos to see if I have some I can upload. The new decoration was a beige kind of coloring. It was quite lovely. The one thing that bothered me was that with the liquor package (that didn't exist back in '05-'06) there wasn't a good space to store the bottles in the VS. (Maybe different in the OS.) When we hit rough seas I was concerned about red wine bottles toppling off onto the beige carpet... so I put those bottles in the wastebaskets in the two bathrooms!

The bedroom isn't much different from what it used to be other than color schemes although we did have a problem with electrical outlets. There was one main light that could only be turned on or off at the opposite end of the room which seemed quite nonsensical. Most lights could be turned on or off by the bed, but not all!

The bathroom has dispensed with the jacuzzi and has a large walk-in shower in its place. Other than that, not that much difference. I'm assuming it's the same in the OS.

I'll look for photos in case I have what you are interested in ...

Mura

So far I can't find the photos I remember taking! But perhaps someone else has them.

I can say that it was a very beautiful room and if the VS was lovely, I'm sure the OS is even better.

Mura

• 2 weeks later...
Go to You-Tube and type in Sirena Owners Suite. You'll find at least one from someone who sailed in it recently.

We'll be in one of these suites in a months time. We'll try to post some pics when we get back

• 2 months later...