Breeze questions

jonbgd

Been a few years since cruising on Carnival

Excited to cruise on the Breeze finally

Is there still 2 elegant nights?

If so, is it still on the 2nd night and 2nd to last night

Do men still wear a suit and tie on elegant nights?

Which night is the lobster served?

On port days, what dining is closed for lunch?

Is Guys or Blue iguana or BBQ open?

Is there any beer specials? Buckets of beer?

s there still 2 elegant nights?

Yes, The elegant nights are Sunday and Friday

Yes, I've noticed most men wearing suit and tie and a few in tuxedos

Lobster is served on the first formal night

The BBQ is open on Sea days only. Not sure about Guys on BI, but I would think they should be open on port days,

Hope this helps. We leave again on the Breeze this Sunday.

s there still 2 elegant nights?

Yes' date=' The elegant nights are Sunday and Friday[/color']

Yes, I've noticed most men wearing suit and tie and a few in tuxedos

Lobster is served on the first formal night

The BBQ is open on Sea days only. Not sure about Guys on BI, but I would think they should be open on port days,

Hope this helps. We leave again on the Breeze this Sunday.

Thank You

We board on Sunday

Shouldn't Elegant night be on Monday:confused:

Greetings.

I think you will really enjoy the CARNIVAL BREEZE. I sailed her last year the time, and will board for a B2B again on Aug 27. I am excited!

Yes, there will be two (2) "Cruise Elegant" nights. Most people still dress up. For some, the means a gown and a Tux, for others it means a cocktail dress and a suit. For others, it means long trousers/pants for men, collared shirt, dressy pant ensemble for women. Whatever one selects, it seems "special". Especially on the frist evening. The first formal night should be the first sea day. The second, towards the end of the voyage, probably Friday.

The ship is lovely.

Thank You

We board on Sunday

Yes, the confusion comes in whether it's a 6, 7 or 8 day sailing. Most of the time, as you assumed, the cruise elegant nights are on night two and the second to last night. So, 2 & 5, 2 & 6 or 2 & 7 depending upon 6, 7 or 8 night sailings. Exceptions are few and far between.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Greetings.

I think you will really enjoy the CARNIVAL BREEZE. I sailed her last year the time, and will board for a B2B again on Aug 27. I am excited!

Yes, there will be two (2) "Cruise Elegant" nights. Most people still dress up. For some, the means a gown and a Tux, for others it means a cocktail dress and a suit. For others, it means long trousers/pants for men, collared shirt, dressy pant ensemble for women. Whatever one selects, it seems "special". Especially on the frist evening. The first formal night should be the first sea day. The second, towards the end of the voyage, probably Friday.

The ship is lovely.

Thanks

wish we were doing a B2B

'You are on our roll call

wish it was more active but the Facebook group has over 500:(

And I don't do the evil FB

"Yes, I've noticed most men wearing suit and tie and a few in tuxedos"

I find this not to be true at all, maybe 30% wore a tie, and maybe 5% in tux, if that

Thanks

But I'm looking at your signature and I don't see the Breeze listed:confused:

When did you cruise on the Breeze?

Thanks

But I'm looking at your signature and I don't see the Breeze listed:confused:

When did you cruise on the Breeze?

How do you add your cruises to your signature? I have really lost count on the number I have done, but I have sailed many times with several lines. Ships I have sailed:

Delta Queen

Mississippi Queen

Holland America Zandam

Holland America Westerdam

World Explorer Line Universe Explorer

Carnival Conquest (many times)

Carnival Ecstacy (several times)

Carnival Freedom (3 times)

Carnival Magic (2 times)

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Triumph

Celebrity Infinity

RCCI Adventure Of The Seas

We did a back to back on the Breeze last Thanksgiving and the week after. I didn't see one Tux. We had early dining and were in the center of the Blush dining room. I thought surely for the Holiday folks would dress up a little more. I have also cruise out of Texas numerous time and truly have only seen a handful of Tux. Coat and/or tie for some. Jeans and a nice shirt for others (yes it is against the rules).

"Yes, I've noticed most men wearing suit and tie and a few in tuxedos"

I find this not to be true at all, maybe 30% wore a tie, and maybe 5% in tux, if that

I agree with this ,,It is becoming a relic of the past , jeans and polo is what I wear

I agree with this ,,It is becoming a relic of the past , jeans and polo is what I wear

yes, dressing up in what , as defined by past standards, has become a relic. I am a dinosaur in that I still don a Tux on the "cruise elegant" evening, and usually a sport jacket for non dress up nights. But that is just me. (one reason I wear the Tu is the I have one and want to recoup my investment in it). I enjoy dressing for dinner, but I also enjoy just being Sith other people. I find it entertaining to see what people consider "dressed", and after all, we are on a cruise, in the warm Caribbean, and on holiday. I am not bothered at all by what the people around me wear. And I do not believe most others pay any attention. So go and enjoy your cruise holiday on board the beautiful CARNIVAL BREEZE. Just another reason I love cruising on Carnival: there is something for everyone.:)

How do you add your cruises to your signature? I have really lost count on the number I have done, but I have sailed many times with several lines. Ships I have sailed:

Delta Queen

Mississippi Queen

Holland America Zandam

Holland America Westerdam

World Explorer Line Universe Explorer

Carnival Conquest (many times)

Carnival Ecstacy (several times)

Carnival Freedom (3 times)

Carnival Magic (2 times)

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Triumph

Celebrity Infinity

RCCI Adventure Of The Seas

My comment was to another poster as I was asking just about the Breeze and Texas

but to add cruises or anything to your signature

click on your screen name upper left side of screen

a drop down screen click on edit signature

We did a back to back on the Breeze last Thanksgiving and the week after. I didn't see one Tux. We had early dining and were in the center of the Blush dining room. I thought surely for the Holiday folks would dress up a little more. I have also cruise out of Texas numerous time and truly have only seen a handful of Tux. Coat and/or tie for some. Jeans and a nice shirt for others (yes it is against the rules).

Thanks

I don't wear a tux anymore but was going to wear a suit on first elegant night to make my other half happy.

She likes to dress up and get photos taken

Thank You

We board on Sunday

============================================SORRY1

Sorry1

YES, the first formal night IS on Monday.

I should start proof reading. Lol

We also board on Sunday.

wondering if our ports will to changed due to Trop Storm Harvey?

Been a few years since cruising on Carnival

Excited to cruise on the Breeze finally

Is there still 2 elegant nights?

Is there any beer specials? Buckets of beer?

Just got off the Breeze on last Sunday. Our elegant nights were Monday and Thursday. Thursday made sense since we pulled out of Grand Cayman about 4pm vs pulling out of Cozumel about 6pm on Friday.

Less than 10% of the men were wearing anything better than a shirt/tie on Monday, and even less on Thursday. In fact, two guys sitting at tables either side of us were wearing shorts on Thursday. I saw another that was hilarious...shorts, leather flip flops, golf shirt and sport jacket. But I guess he made an effort.

They just need to forget about elegant night and call it lobster night, and only one night. But they probably have good revenue from all the formal pictures so likely here to stay.

I saw another that was hilarious...shorts, leather flip flops, golf shirt and sport jacket. But I guess he made an effort.
What you consider hilarious is normal dress up in Bermuda. Dress shorts with a sport jacket is considered business attire there. At least he wasn't wearing cut offs and a baseball cap.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Just got off the Breeze on last Sunday. Our elegant nights were Monday and Thursday. Thursday made sense since we pulled out of Grand Cayman about 4pm vs pulling out of Cozumel about 6pm on Friday.

Less than 10% of the men were wearing anything better than a shirt/tie on Monday, and even less on Thursday. In fact, two guys sitting at tables either side of us were wearing shorts on Thursday. I saw another that was hilarious...shorts, leather flip flops, golf shirt and sport jacket. But I guess he made an effort.

They just need to forget about elegant night and call it lobster night, and only one night. But they probably have good revenue from all the formal pictures so likely here to stay.

I was on the same cruise and I'll have to disagree. We were at the late seating, but I was impressed at how many were dressed up. I'd say over 50% of the men were wearing jackets, and I saw hardly anyone without at least a nice shirt and tie.