Celebrity Infinity Chile to Argentina

nordie

Has anyone recently been on the Celebrity Infinity from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires? We are thinking about booking this cruise. One of our concerns is that other cruise lines with the same itinerary talk about seeing the Amalia Glacier, visiting Glacier Alley, etc. Celebrity does not specifically mention these sites on the 3 days at sea between Puerto Montt and Punta Arenas. Seeing the glaciers is one of the main reason we want to go on this trip. If anyone has been on this Celebrity Cruise, could you please comment on my concerns. Thank you very much!

Has anyone recently been on the Celebrity Infinity from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires? We are thinking about booking this cruise. One of our concerns is that other cruise lines with the same itinerary talk about seeing the Amalia Glacier, visiting Glacier Alley, etc. Celebrity does not specifically mention these sites on the 3 days at sea between Puerto Montt and Punta Arenas. Seeing the glaciers is one of the main reason we want to go on this trip. If anyone has been on this Celebrity Cruise, could you please comment on my concerns. Thank you very much!

We did the Infinity going the other way. You can see the review of it with lots of photos on our website. Link is in signature. We saw glacier alley; but it was late in the day and not the best timing. It didn't do any other

In January, we are doing another BA to Santiago cruise; but on the HAL Zaandam. This one also goes to the Falkland Islands and Antarctica. It does go to the Amalia Glacier and does a lot interior cruising in the Chilean fjords than the Infinity.

We did the Infinity going the other way. You can see the review of it with lots of photos on our website. Link is in signature. We saw glacier alley; but it was late in the day and not the best timing. It didn't do any other

In January, we are doing another BA to Santiago cruise; but on the HAL Zaandam. This one also goes to the Falkland Islands and Antarctica. It does go to the Amalia Glacier and does a lot interior cruising in the Chilean fjords than the Infinity.

Thank you very much!

We did this cruise in January 2016. It was fantastic, we had great weather, especially going around the cape. It was crystal clear and water was so calm. Very unusual.

How much of the glaciers were you able to see?

How much of the glaciers were you able to see?

Here are a couple of pics from my review of Glacier Alley. Unfortunately, we went through there at 8:30 PM, so it was getting dark. Coming from Santiago, you should go through there in the morning, which is better on the Infinity itinerary.

Ushuaia_IMG_9759.jpg

Ushuaia_IMG_9794.jpg

Here are a couple of pics from my review of Glacier Alley. Unfortunately, we went through there at 8:30 PM, so it was getting dark. Coming from Santiago, you should go through there in the morning, which is better on the Infinity itinerary.

Ushuaia_IMG_9759.jpg

Ushuaia_IMG_9794.jpg

Looked through many of your pictures from different trip. Excellent photography! I'm going to save your website for reference for future trips!

We cruised the reverse in February 2016. I can't comment on the glaciers as they were not a priority for us, so I don't recall.

The cruise was fabulous and the weather cooperated. I especially enjoyed cruising the Straits and was glad I brought full size binoculars along.

We cruised the reverse in February 2016. I can't comment on the glaciers as they were not a priority for us, so I don't recall.

The cruise was fabulous and the weather cooperated. I especially enjoyed cruising the Straits and was glad I brought full size binoculars along.

Thanks! I will definitely take you advice on the binoculars.