Infinity cabin 9043 vs aft balcony- aqua deck 11

hmorrow

We're taking a 15 night trip on the Infinity, for the Panama Canal, and are booked in 9043, Aqua Class. It looks like it has a LARGE balcony, as it juts out, but I really wanted an aft balcony on deck 11.(we're waitlisted)

.Most of deck 9 aft is under the pool and buffet area, which I usually hate, but 9043 is very foward and underneath the ladies changing room. Hopefully not too much noise.

Which has the better balcony?

Helaine

We're taking a 15 night trip on the Infinity, for the Panama Canal, and are booked in 9043, Aqua Class. It looks like it has a LARGE balcony, as it juts out, but I really wanted an aft balcony on deck 11.(we're waitlisted)

.Most of deck 9 aft is under the pool and buffet area, which I usually hate, but 9043 is very foward and underneath the ladies changing room. Hopefully not too much noise.

Helaine

We had 9043 on Summit and didn't hear much from above other than a towel cart or so in the afternoon going over the deck. It's a great cabin/location to the T-pool. There are only about 3 aft Deck 11 balconies. Good luck if you can get one of them. I woiuld be happy with 9043.

• 3 weeks later...

Helaine

Hi Helaine, I just posted a reply about 9043 on the Infinity, from an older thread.

My favorite cabins are 9043 (Port) and 9038 (Aft). The veranda is huge with two loungers, ottomans and table. The view is amazing forward and aft, when standing out there...no straining or looking around your neighbor's balcony to see either direction. These are the only two cabins we stay in on the M-Class (for the past few years) but have stayed on deck 6 and deck 7.

You may hear people getting settled in and around their loungers in the Thallossotherapy area (you are just below), but it was not enough to upset us. It was generally in the morning after 8 or 9 AM I believe. You are also in AQ, so will have the luxury of eating in Blu, which is wonderful.

Saying all that :), we've never stayed in an AFT cabin - so can only speak for 9043 and 9038, and several other Concierge cabins.

By the way, we are booked in 9043 for both legs of our B2B in October!

Happy Sailing!!

Edited by Mermen

Thanks Gary,

We were booked in 9043, but changed the cruise from westbound to eastbound and weren't able to get 9043 for the next sailing, so we went with deck 11, which we've been on before. We're in 1125, but waitlisted for an aft cabin. Either way I'll be happy, as long as I have Blu!

Thanks, Helaine

• 3 years later...

I am looking at cabin 9043 and 9038 for an upcoming cruise on the constellation. I would like the bed closest to the closet and sofa near balcony. Do you know if either of these are configured like that? Thanks for your reply.

I am looking at cabin 9043 and 9038 for an upcoming cruise on the constellation. I would like the bed closest to the closet and sofa near balcony. Do you know if either of these are configured like that? Thanks for your reply.

Just about all the balcony cabins have bed by the bath. Bed by the Balcony/Bath alternating is an S-Class thingy. Can't speak for the Suites.

These AQ cabins are configured as this: Walking through the door, the bed is closest to the restroom and the sofa is next to the sliding glass door. Opposite on the Equinox AQ large balcony cabins.

These AQ cabins are configured as this: Walking through the door, the bed is closest to the restroom and the sofa is next to the sliding glass door. Opposite on the Equinox AQ large balcony cabins.

Thanks so much, Mermen. We are booked over a year in advance so I pretty much had my pick of any cabin. We love Blu so always go AQ but have only been on Equinox. Hope the Constellation doesn't disappoint but it was the only ship available for our itinerary.

Equinox AQ cabins, no matter whether the balcony was large or not, alternate bed by bath/balcony/bath/balcony, etc.

We have stayed in cabins 9038 and 9043 - great balconies because you're able to see up front and to the back of the ship. On the other hand, though, I'd recommend an aft cabin ( we had a C1 on deck 7 but AQ aft cabins are similar, just on higher decks) for a Panama Canal cruise.

The balcony was huge and we were able to see the most interesting features of a Panama Canal cruise - the locks etc. - from directly above. My DH , a former engineer , was simply thrilled to be so near to the action.

So I'd go for an aft cabin if possible but 9043 is a good choice, as well: good views, no noise, near to the front elevators and the Crow's nest.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Just booked Infinity 9043 for Jan. Around Cape Horn... I hear this cabin is under deep cover for the balcony. How did you find this? Thanks June

I realize this is an older post, but amc aaa - IF you see this message, how was 9043 around the horn?

We have the sister cabin, 9038 (starboard side) for Around the Horn this Christmas.

Would appreciate your thoughts of your cabin from last December.

Heather

I realize this is an older post, but amc aaa - IF you see this message, how was 9043 around the horn?

We have the sister cabin, 9038 (starboard side) for Around the Horn this Christmas.

Would appreciate your thoughts of your cabin from last December.

Heather

The cabin is a regular balcony in terms of space. We had an odd shaped triangle balcony, a little bit bigger than a standard balcony. I think there are a few with the bigger balcony but not sure of the cabin number. The over head covers the entire balcony. You will not see the sun on the balcony. But the side view is fine. In the warmer ports in was great to be in the shade. We did stand out there a lot in the fjords. It will be fine. Enjoy your trip.

Edited by amc aaa
spelling