Carnival Breeze booking disappeared from carnival site.

I didn't cancel my booking in the hopes we might be able to depart on Monday for the Breeze cruise scheduled for 08/27/17. However, checking the Carnival site today, it's just gone. Anyone else?

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014

The day you're scheduled to depart on your cruise the booking is removed from the website so that changes cannot be made and because its no longer considered a future booking. This always happens, it doesn't mean the cruise is canceled or anything like that. Sign up for the text alerts concerning this cruise for updates concerning this cruise, hurricane Harvey and the Port of Galveston conditions. Also, near the top left corner of Carnivals page, they have a link to whatever updates are available at this time.

The day you're scheduled to depart on your cruise the booking is removed from the website so that changes cannot be made and because its no longer considered a future booking. This always happens, it doesn't mean the cruise is canceled or anything like that. Sign up for the text alerts concerning this cruise for updates concerning this cruise, hurricane Harvey and the Port of Galveston conditions. Also, near the top left corner of Carnivals page, they have a link to whatever updates are available at this time.

Thanks. Wasn't sure what it meant!

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014

It appears that the ships out won't be able to return for days and then there is the matter of passengers for the next cruise getting to the port. Don't see it happening soon. Not sure about the Breeze I guess it will go to New Orleans and re supply but it appears that the RCCL liberty threw in the towel and is heading for Miami.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It appears that the ships out won't be able to return for days and then there is the matter of passengers for the next cruise getting to the port. Don't see it happening soon. Not sure about the Breeze I guess it will go to New Orleans and re supply but it appears that the RCCL liberty threw in the towel and is heading for Miami.

The port in Galveston is estimating opening Tuesday at 9am at the EARLIEST. All cruises most likely cancelled this week as you cannot get to Galveston. I-10 and I-45 closed. Hobby airport underwater, IAH discussed opening maybe Tuesday. Just cancel and rebook.

I didn't cancel my booking in the hopes we might be able to depart on Monday for the Breeze cruise scheduled for 08/27/17. However, checking the Carnival site today, it's just gone. Anyone else?

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014

Did you see all the flooding.

The port in Galveston is estimating opening Tuesday at 9am at the EARLIEST. All cruises most likely cancelled this week as you cannot get to Galveston. I-10 and I-45 closed. Hobby airport underwater, IAH discussed opening maybe Tuesday. Just cancel and rebook.

There are fake pictures of Hobby circulating. The FAA thinks Hobby is reopening Wednesday morning, 8am. It may change IAH around noon on Tuesday. Not sure when flights will resume.