Celebrity Infinity Cabins 8092 and 8094?

TexasBlue7

We have booked these two adjoining rooms for a cruise in June of 2017, but keep finding conflicting information on cabin 8092. One Celebrity web page says 8092 is obstructed view, but another says it's not. Celebrity when called says it's not obstructed. We have also found older posts on Cruise Critic that says they may "park" the window washing unit between cabins 8092 and 8094. Anyone have first hand information on these cabins? Thanks :D

• 1 month later...

I think we both will be ok. Never used connecting rooms before. We are taking the daughter, son-in-law and grandson. Just got connecting to be closer to grandson :p plus it should allow us to open up the connecting balconies for larger area.

Just got connecting to be closer to grandson :p plus it should allow us to open up the connecting balconies for larger area.

But on Millennium Class ships--including Constellation, Infinity, Millennium and Summit--there is no option, as a matter of ship design, to "open up" adjacent balconies to create a larger outdoor space...

• 8 months later...

I just wanted to report back that we just stayed in 8092 and 8094 on the Summit and there was no obstruction on either balcony. The rooms connected but the balconies do not. I'm not sure if its the same on the Infinity. You can see the window washing unit someone mentioned a few cabins down. I'll try to post some pictures.

Thanks for those photos!

I'm wondering where the window washing equipment is in relation to Cabin 8117 which is on the opposite side of your cabins. Oh well I guess I will find out but someone is bound to have stayed in 8117 recently that would know.