Sirena

Gator83

Hi,

I am booked on the Sirena in October 2018 to go to Cuba. This will be my first time on Oceania and I have been reading reviews about cruises on the Sirena and also saw some pictures from cruise critic members. I am a little worried about sailing on this ship as some of the reviews regarding the ship itself (not the ports) aren't so positive and some of the pictures showed some dirty cabins, dirty drapes, etc. Can anyone ease my mind about the ship? I know it was refurbished but I believe the pictures and reviews were after the it being redone.

Thank you

We were on fourteen days last September and I had a hard time finding anything wrong with the physical plant. In some ways this ship is lovelier than the sister ships because they lightened up the decor in little ways. Food and service were wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at the Sirena for a 16 day transatlantic with 8 sea days. I'm a little concerned that with the small ship the public spaces and facilities may be a bit lacking for this many days at sea. I'd appreciate others' perspective about this. Are pool and hot tub decks adequate? Is there a coffee bar like the Marina and Riviera? Enough outdoor deck space for lounging? How is the spa deck? There appears to be no pool or hot tub on the spa deck, so what's there other than a few loungers?

Thanks

The Sirena and other "R Ships" were designed for the number of passengers on board. We started our cruising on them and then moved on to the larger O ships. But our next cruise is on an R ship and we have no reservations.

I'm looking at the Sirena for a 16 day transatlantic with 8 sea days. I'm a little concerned that with the small ship the public spaces and facilities may be a bit lacking for this many days at sea. I'd appreciate others' perspective about this. Are pool and hot tub decks adequate? Is there a coffee bar like the Marina and Riviera? Enough outdoor deck space for lounging? How is the spa deck? There appears to be no pool or hot tub on the spa deck, so what's there other than a few loungers?

Thanks

There is Barristas shown on the deck plan on deck 5 same location as the the other R Ships

Maybe the R ships are not right for you

• 7 months later...