Greenhouse Retreat on Noordam?

dbird

There is a discount if you buy it on the ship the first day. Head up to the spa after boarding.

Absolutely do this! The hydrotherapy pool is worth every penny that one pays, in my opinion. And, by purchasing it on the ship during embarkation, some money is saved.

Is this sold on board for the length of the cruise or is there a daily charge? If daily what is the cost?

Is the Hydro pool anything more than warm water with jets? Oceania had something they called a Thessalotherapy pool which consisted mostly of inordinately strong jets in a cool water pool; is the Hydro pool like that?

Is this sold on board for the length of the cruise or is there a daily charge? If daily what is the cost?

Is the Hydro pool anything more than warm water with jets? Oceania had something they called a Thessalotherapy pool which consisted mostly of inordinately strong jets in a cool water pool; is the Hydro pool like that?

The Hydrotherapy Pool is warm, close to body temperature, water with strong jets around the sides of the Pool and a stainless steel, body-contoured rack on which one can lay at one end of the Pool. There are two tall, curved spigots at the other end that provide upper back, neck, and head water message. A strong whirlpool is in the center of the Pool.

I LOVE IT!

The Hydrotherapy Pool is warm, close to body temperature, water with strong jets around the sides of the Pool and a stainless steel, body-contoured rack on which one can lay at one end of the Pool. There are two tall, curved spigots at the other end that provide upper back, neck, and head water message. A strong whirlpool is in the center of the Pool.

I LOVE IT!

Thanks; The Thessalotherapy pool on Riviera also had the stainless steel rack which I found to be uncomfortable.