Splendor Aft Wrap cabins

nuthut

I haven't been on the Splendor yet, but we have booked aft wrap cabin 6485 for a cruise in october. If you look on youtube you will find videos for that cabin, as well as for 6450 which is the other aft wrap on that deck.

I have been a little concerned about noise from the comedy club below deck 6, and when cabin 8459 became available I was going to switch to it, until I thought about 1) being below the Lido deck and 2) looking at the video for that cabin's balcony (also on utube). the 6485 balcony is much wider and longer than the 8459 balcony. Both are much larger than a traditional balcony, but the deck 6 ones are really enormous.

I will have more info on 6485 after our cruise in october!

We had 6450 and the video on that cabin is probably ours. We never heard any noise from the comedy club below. We chose Deck 6 because that is the only deck that could accommodate 3 people in the aft wraps.

I have booked my first aft wrap on the Sunshine for next April. I can't wait. I had the same concerns as you so I went with deck 7. It has cabins above and below. I understand that the configuration of the rooms are different but want to enjoy the balcony and decided to stick to my plan of always having cabins above and below me.

We are off Splendor just a few weeks ago in cabin 8457, which is not an aft wrap, but is the starboard "bowling alley" right next to it. From a brief "peek" next door when no one was around, I'd say the aft wrap (8459?) is a nice "corner" balcony with two loungers but not a huge amount of "wrap". That may be the ship, or the higher deck, but I've seen other aft wraps that seemed longer. That balcony also appeared quite sunny since there is not much overhang there (not sure about other decks). On the other hand, our cabin 8457 had a large overhang and had virtually no sun. Of course, sun/shade can be good/bad depending on your preference. We didn't hear bar noise in our cabin, but the aft Lido bar is on the port side. The only thing we heard was occasional brief chair scraping noise in the evening while the crew was moving chairs to wash the deck above, but it was not a problem for us. I hope this helps!