What terminal for Splendor at Port Everglades?

ukittenmerightmeow

It is usually Pier 19. There will be a large lighted sign board as you enter the port that will tell you where the ship is docked. Plenty of Officers are around as well to help direct you to where you need to go.

The Mid-Port Parking Garage is just to the East of Pier 19 and is easy to access from the Pier area.

When I've been able to catch Splendor on the Ft Lauderdale web cam it's been at terminal 19; in fact, the port schedule shows it there tomorrow (9/3) but at terminal 4 on 9/9 because Conquest will be using terminal 19 on 9/9. Here's a link to that port schedule so you can check where it's scheduled to dock, up to seven days out.

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

• 2 weeks later...

Is Splendor leaving out of Fort Lauderdale or Port Everglades ? I'm so confused. Called Carnival and they said look on the website on Monday as they update daily. I said that's not true. They had updates on the 11th and did not again until 15th. Sailing on Sept. 23.

Is Splendor leaving out of Fort Lauderdale or Port Everglades ? I'm so confused. Called Carnival and they said look on the website on Monday as they update daily. I said that's not true. They had updates on the 11th and did not again until 15th. Sailing on Sept. 23.

FYI, the port schedule currently shows Splendor docking at terminal 4 on 9/23, in Port Everglades (which, as firemanbobswife points out, is in Ft. Lauderdale). :)

Edited by joepeka

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday Sep 30....Carnival Splendor ...the Port Everglades app shows departure from berth(?) 4. The closest bestest multi level parking garage for that would be ??? I'm 100% sure this will be well marked when we get there, but, I have 3 days to sit and wonder about these things. Any help for an old guy with too much free time on his hands would be greatly appreciated!!!

It used to be an Eastern Carib cruise ...Now it's a Western Carib one. As long as they don't forget the food, I don't care where we sail!!!

Ready to go Bob. :cool:

Disney Cruise 1999

RCCL Cruises 2014-2015

US Constellation CVA 64/ USS Independence CV62 cruises courtesy of the USN 1973-1977