Exotics 2017/18 on sale now!!

shipfriend_max

Hi @all,

Princess has opened the sales for it's 2017/18 Exotics season, including:

-South America on Emerald Princess

-60 days South America circumnavigation on Island Princess

-Southeast Asia itineraries from Singapore on Sapphire Princess

-Mediterranean and Asia maiden sailings on Majestic Princess, to be combined to a 49 nights cruise from Rome to Hong Kong

Have fun by browsing the new itineraries. :)

I really like that Golden Princess offers an awesome itinerary from Far East and Japan to Vancouver via North Pacific Ocean and Alaska - that's a great trip!

Could be created to a trip between 16 (Yokohama - Whittier) and 36 days (Singapore - Vancouver) - seems Golden Princess heads back to Alaska in 2018. :)

Went and had a look at the 21 days over Christmas/New Year 2017/2018 on Sapphire but it wouldn't let me choose a stateroom! Is this because it is too far out do you think?

Do they ever spilt up those long cruises into shorter segments? I would love to do the last third of the Island Princess 60 day. Santiago to Fort Lauderdale. Or the first third, Fort Lauderdale to Rio. We don't have the money or time off for a sixty day cruise.

Do they ever spilt up those long cruises into shorter segments? I would love to do the last third of the Island Princess 60 day. Santiago to Fort Lauderdale. Or the first third, Fort Lauderdale to Rio. We don't have the money or time off for a sixty day cruise.

I am working hard on my wife to do all 60 days. We are retired so time is not the problem

I really like that Golden Princess offers an awesome itinerary from Far East and Japan to Vancouver via North Pacific Ocean and Alaska - that's a great trip!

Could be created to a trip between 16 (Yokohama - Whittier) and 36 days (Singapore - Vancouver) - seems Golden Princess heads back to Alaska in 2018. :)

Or how about Sydney-Yokohama on Diamond Princess, two-weeks land content in Japan followed by the Golden Princess trans Pacific-Alaska to Vancouver? That would be wonderful!

Can you please tell me the date of the 60 day Island Princess cruise. I'm having trouble finding it on the site.

The Island Princess South America cruise is not showing on the Australian Princess Website!!!!!! :( :confused:

We just put a courtesy hold on this one. We chose the 23 day Tokyo to Vancouver option. It sounds amazing! Has Princess done this itinerary before?

The Island Princess South America cruise is not showing on the Australian Princess Website!!!!!! :( :confused:

I've checked a couple of times. Definitely not showing for us. But the Golden Princess cruise 23 day one I discovered tonight from another posting has peaked my interest.

We just put a courtesy hold on this one. We chose the 23 day Tokyo to Vancouver option. It sounds amazing! Has Princess done this itinerary before?

As far as I know, they did in recent years with Diamond Princess, at least in 2013 via North Pacific Ocean up to Whittier, to combine with the 7 nighter down to Vancouver.

I think one also had the option to combine it with an Asia cruise from Singapore to Tianjian or Tokyo, and than to Whittier. :)

Glad to see that Princess brings back that itinerary! :)

As far as I know, they did in recent years with Diamond Princess, at least in 2013 via North Pacific Ocean up to Whittier, to combine with the 7 nighter down to Vancouver.

I think one also had the option to combine it with an Asia cruise from Singapore to Tianjian or Tokyo, and than to Whittier. :)

I wonder when Princess will release Alaska itineraries for 2018....? I'm thinking I might prefer to book this in two separate sailings so I get two credits towards elite. :rolleyes:

Didn't the 2013 one leave from Beijing?

• 1 month later...

Pompeii-

Waiting for the Alaska /Vancouver 2018. I want to book the 23 day as two segments. I put a deposit on the Tokyo/Alaska segment. Anyone have an idea when the Alaska 2018 cruises will be available?

If you're a solo traveller and you're:

a) interested in the 35-day Barcelona to Singapore sailing on the Majestic Princess; and,

b) fine with an interior cabin,

then there's a pretty great deal at the moment for you!

http://www.princess.com/find/cruiseDetails.do?voyageCode=8719A

Interior fare on this sailing (for a solo traveller) is only CDN$5,067.40 (compared to the double-occupancy rate of CDN$7,733.70/person).

If I could swing the 40 days off of work, I'd book this one in a heartbeat!

Pompeii-

Waiting for the Alaska /Vancouver 2018. I want to book the 23 day as two segments. I put a deposit on the Tokyo/Alaska segment. Anyone have an idea when the Alaska 2018 cruises will be available?

I think Alaska sailings start selling in March so for you should be March 2017.

Have already booked the Singapore to Vancouver so yes I think it is awesome too

Rae