Princess didnot send their usual Birthday Card

kruisey

I have never received a card from them mailed to my home. DH gets them mailed to him (I guess they know who pays for our cruises). But happy birthday Kruisey!

The great 80 tomorrow.They say the good die young.I guess I must know what I am;);)

The great 80 tomorrow.They say the good die young.I guess I must know what I am;);)

Only 80? You've still got plenty of time to die young ... this is the Princess board after all!

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Kruisy!

You made me laugh. I'm sure their computer system didn't know what you wrote on CC but I'll wish you a happy 80th! Good for you. You seem very well grounded and sane so you are good to go LOL. :D

Let's all smack Princess in the butt and ask why she didn't get her well deserved birthday card!

My CC friends.Boo to you Princess.I am being taken out for a good nosh this lunch time then I can come back and curl up in my ROCKING chair with eyes closed thinking I'm on a world cruise;)

They are too busy raising prices!!! Happy birthday.

That's probably true. LOL. I don't think if I noticed them sending me a card. I don't think my husband got one either.

Happy Birthday, Heather!

That's probably true. LOL. I don't think if I noticedthem sending me a card. I don't think my husband got one either.

Happy Birthday, Heather!

I think prices are cheaper than ever.

On the web for tomorrow.

Guess my out and out with them regarding solo supplements and cancelled my cruise I teed them off:p;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!! may you have a happy one.

We (My Mom and I) cruised with you on the Emerald TA in October 2014, and I would not have guessed that you were near 80! Good for you, and I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

Happy Cruising! :D

Mark

That was a great cruise apart from FLL and Houston debarkation problems.Wonderful weather and calm seas traveling Transatlantic.:)

I am actually in UK again at the moment caring for terminally sick close relative. I was so presently surprised at the beautiful Azores wonderful views of the lakes looking down from the high peaks on that cruise.

Happy Birthday Kruisey!

I didn't get one either (neither snail nor e-mail) but didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

We have 4 cruises booked so I don't think that's it - just another small cutback.

Happy Birthday Kruisey!

I didn't get one either (neither snail nor e-mail) but didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

We have 4 cruises booked so I don't think that's it - just another small cutback.

Maybe they are on an austerity drive...:D;)

I was taken for a wonderful luncheon in the UK countryside surrounded by farms .Food was great.

Have been over here since early February and admit getting a wee bit homesick for North America but am tied down due to my relatives sickness.

The wonderful thing with the computer age we can all keep in touch.You are my Princess friends and I am longing to visit distant lands again.Even if Princess did not think me worthy of a Birthday Card this year..;););)

Just got one from Royal Caribbean. (We've never sailed Royal Caribbean though we have sailed with Celebrity and they are under the same parent company, much like Carnival and Princess.)

We have 28 Princess cruises. :p

Oh well, again - Happy and Healthy Birthday Heather.