Carnival Christmas Ornaments?

MrKash

My family has a tradition of purchasing a Christmas ornament, which has some meaning to the year. This year we did two Carnival Cruises, so we would like to find a Carnival Cruise Christmas Ornament.

Does anyone have feed back where we can find one? Thank you!

My family does the same thing. I have "24K gold plated" ornaments of the ships we've been on that I purchased in the gift shop. They were fairly inexpensive and we like them.

I also just received a catalog at home that has some ornaments in them and they have a ship you can have the date and name printed on them. Just do a search online for "ship christmas ornaments." They have ships but I don't like theirs as much as the ones I bought on the cruise.

I don't know where you are cruising to but on our first cruise in Nassau we bought a "tourist bag" of sand/shells from someone selling them. You can purchase glass ornaments and empty the contents into the glass ornaments. Then you could paint the date on the outside. (I have an entire tree I do that way with shells and sand we've gotten at different US beaches.)

I do the same thing. With 17 Christmas Trees one buys many ornaments.

We sailed Conquest last year for Christmas. I ordered this from Bonner's online (they also have a mail order catalog) based on a recommendation here.

I was able to have it personalized with Conquest's name, the date and our names for about $15.00. I took a small Christmas tree with us and used the ornament on the tree.

Whether personalized with a blue paint pen by our professional Bronner’s artists at no additional charge or plain, this charming 4½” cruise ship glass ornament is sure to be a treasured keepsake for years to come.
bronners_2022_22135667

cute ornament, Kathy...17 trees?! :eek: Did I understand that correctly that you have 17 trees in your home??
Yes.

They are a variety of sizes from 12 inches to 9 1/2 feet. Most are in the 3-4 foot range.

I know...I'm crazy.

Has anyone seen a Ship ornament that looks like a Carnival Ship? Maybe it is a pipe dream?

all of the ornaments you buy in the carnival gift shops... look like carnival ships. and most often, the one you're on :cool:

the ornaments we purchased on the destiny were... of the destiny ;)

they had the 24k plated laser cut metal ornaments, and then solid ornaments, painted in the appropriate colors, of the ship. i preferred the latter.

all of the ornaments you buy in the carnival gift shops... look like carnival ships. and most often, the one you're on :cool:

the ornaments we purchased on the destiny were... of the destiny ;)

they had the 24k plated laser cut metal ornaments, and then solid ornaments, painted in the appropriate colors, of the ship. i preferred the latter.

Thanks, I'll wait and hope the Ecastasy has these in late November, Early December. I called Bon Voyage to see if I could order and I was told nothing of this description exsisted. It appears their shops sell other items than Bon Voyage.

Thank you everyone!

I got the greatest ornament in Grand Cayman..

It was Santa on ship in his bathing suit and it says Grand Cayman on it as well.

It was in one of those little shops by Margaritaville.

I laugh at Christmas when I hang it on the tree. I love it!!!

Thanks, I'll wait and hope the Ecastasy has these in late November, Early December. I called Bon Voyage to see if I could order and I was told nothing of this description exsisted. It appears their shops sell other items than Bon Voyage.

Thank you everyone!

We just got off the Ecstasy on 10/27. The gift shop does have several versions of Christmas ornaments, the glass balls and, I think, two different styles of gold colored metal laser cut with the ship design. I think all of them say "Carnival Ecstasy." Weren't too expensive, but I don't remember the exact cost. Also, you know you can get Christmas Ornaments with one of your shipboard pictures, they sell these at the photo desk $5.99 each, maybe.

Have a great trip, we sure did,

Di

We always get one from every ship. We get the one that has the ship inside the sphere thingy....

Except the Legend...hubby thought I had gotten it...I thought he had gotten it. Oh well...another excuse to sail the Legend again!!! ;)

If you buy the little white ship ornament from the gift shop, just be sure to check it thoroughly before you buy it! My dd and I were on Sensation and about half of them had the smoke stack broken off!! I actually bought a broken one first and had to bring it back and exchange it, good thing I checked it!

• 1 month later...

I wanted to come back and say thank you to everyone that posted. DW and I found two awesome Carnival ship ornaments in one of the gift shops. We have to visit a couple of the shops, because the first one told us there was no such ornament on the ship. Lucky for us there was one shop at the front of the ship that had them in the corner.

Happy Sailing Everyone!:)

OK, I have a question. Way back when I went on the Holiday and didn't get the 24k plated one...Can I call Carnival and order it? There is no way I will be on that ship (too far from home to do it now) again and I would love to have it.

Thanks,

Archived