May 2016 schedule release?

mustgo

The 2016 schedules (including Baltic) have been out for about 2 months. The Favolosa, Luminosa & Pacifica are all in the Baltic in summer 2016.

Thanks, but I cannot find them on the US website and I do not read the other languages. Do you find them on any US website? I have no trouble finding the schedule for 2015, but they end in Sept 2015.

The 2016 schedules (including Baltic) have been out for about 2 months. The Favolosa, Luminosa & Pacifica are all in the Baltic in summer 2016.

Are they trying to keep them a secret from the English speaking world ? Nothing beyond April 2016 on the English language version of their website.

Who ever is in charge of the Costa part of Carnival needs to get their act together. Why should people bother with Costa when the can't be bothered to update their website when new cruises become available ?

Are they trying to keep them a secret from the English speaking world ? Nothing beyond April 2016 on the English language version of their website.

Who ever is in charge of the Costa part of Carnival needs to get their act together. Why should people bother with Costa when the can't be bothered to update their website when new cruises become available ?

Ah, here we go again, another conspiracy theory, must top even Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon.

It is general knowledge that Costa first updates it's Italian site, then Germany and then rolls out changes to other sites.

Have you never heard of putting a foreign language site through a translator.

Ah, here we go again, another conspiracy theory, must top even Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon.

It is general knowledge that Costa first updates it's Italian site, then Germany and then rolls out changes to other sites.

Have you never heard of putting a foreign language site through a translator.

I have heard of translators but why should I have to bother ? They are trying to sell a service and can't be bothered to up date in two months their english site with the new cruises they have on offer. Absolutely vital I would have thought to tell the world what it is you have to sell in a way that is easy as possible for your potential customers to understand (e.g. in their own language). No wonder Costa have to discount their cruises so heavily.

I have heard of translators but why should I have to bother ? They are trying to sell a service and can't be bothered to up date in two months their english site with the new cruises they have on offer. Absolutely vital I would have thought to tell the world what it is you have to sell in a way that is easy as possible for your potential customers to understand (e.g. in their own language). No wonder Costa have to discount their cruises so heavily.

It's your choice - take it or leave it.

Thanks, but I cannot find them on the US website and I do not read the other languages. Do you find them on any US website? I have no trouble finding the schedule for 2015, but they end in Sept 2015.

Attached are lists in German (PDF) for Baltic cruises in May & June 2016. It will at least give some idea with regards to ships, dates & itineraries.

If you need any more info, let me know.

Luminosa.pdf

Favolosa.pdf

Thank you very much for posting. That was a big help. Prices seem high tho I like their 7 day itinerary. I think we will either stay with Norwegian Starr or use the Helsinki to SPB ferry.

There are no dates later than april 2015 on the Dutch site either.

I had a look at the German site which does have cruise dates for the whole 2016 and beginning of 2017 available.

The German website itself has so much more information available also.

Wonder why they do that?

Why?

Germany is Costa's second biggest market after Italy, a German is in charge of Costa -Michael Thamm (ex Aida). Trying to keep Costa /Aida share of the German cruise market, TUI Cruises taking a bigger slice each year.

There are no dates later than april 2015 on the Dutch site either.

I had a look at the German site which does have cruise dates for the whole 2016 and beginning of 2017 available.

The German website itself has so much more information available also.

Wonder why they do that?

Oops that should have been 2016 obviously!