Dinner on NeoRomantica

k&b

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone recently been on Costa NeoRomantica? Do they have a proper buffet for dinner every night? Not just pizza and sandwiches. Thank you!

Katja

Does anybody know sth how dinners are organized on NeoRomantica ?

Have they fixed or open sitting in the main restaurant ?

Is any buffet available during dinner time ?

I was on Luminosa cruise in May and heard from PCC that "neo" ships will have open sitting dinner but I do not know if sb can confirm that it is working now. At the moment I think about NeoRomantica cruise and would be nice to know the answer.

Thank you very much for any answers.

I read a review recently about the NeoRiviera that said that the buffet was open in the evening for an hour or two. I suppose that the same is true on the neoRomantica. The review was on another website.

I also have read that there is only open dining so no fixed dining at all.

Edited by jennjess

Been a couple of years since I was on board. There was an Anytime option that used part of the buffet area, I was able to switch from main dining without difficulty. There was also a sort of buffet offered, but it shutdown rather early, and you had to carry your plate down a flight of stairs. There was also an extra charge pizza restaurant which was not popular.

The food was the best Costa I have been on but the dancing was unsatisfactory, I will not be going back.

The NeoRomantica does not have fixed dining - no specific seating, table, or dinner companions.

The MDR (main restaurant) is open seating during operating hours. You'll be directed to any open table, although it may be with others you don't know.

The self-service buffet restaurant is open from approximately 18.00 through 21.00. The selection is good but not as vast as the lunch buffet.

Thank you for all answers:-)

So now it is clear: MDR neoRomantica has open sitting and there is alternative dining in buffet.

On the other hand: is any gala dinner organized in MDR during neoRomantica cruises ?