Costa Atlantica - world cruise 2015

CretaMed88

During her world cruise Costa Atlantica made a call at Piraeus on 28.3.2015 .

Even if it was not in the program she stayed also the night and left on Sunday 29.3 late in the evening.

In following video you can watch her arrival

q4_Id1pGrFA

Thanks for posting the video.

The Atlantica and Meditteranea are my favourity Costa ships, shame the former has left the European Costa fleet.

Really?? That is sad news if true. We have sailed on her too and of the ships we have cruised on in the Costa fleet consider her easily our favourite.

Atlantica is still owned by Costa, but has been assigned to the China station together with Victoria and also the Serena will be joining them very shortly.

I won't miss the Serena but definitely do miss the Atlantica. I've been wondering what had happened to her as she was not showing up on the UK site for any summer itineraries. Will have to look at where the Mediterraneana is sailing this year if she is similar to the Atlantica.

I won't miss the Serena but definitely do miss the Atlantica. I've been wondering what had happened to her as she was not showing up on the UK site for any summer itineraries. Will have to look at where the Mediterraneana is sailing this year if she is similar to the Atlantica.

We looked at a 7 night sailing on the Mediterranea in September from Trieste but with transfer & flight times etc not being too user friendly we eventually decided to go on the Deliziosa from Venice instead.

Can we not book the Atlantica still even though she is not Europe? :confused:

2013 we went on Atlantica from Dubai to Singapore a repo cruise, so she could move to the China market.... Wow the best cruise and the best Costa ship we have sailed on.

We saw her last year in Shanghai would love to do a world cruise on her.

Trying the Diadema next sailing in September, just hope it isn't too big.

We looked at a 7 night sailing on the Mediterranea in September from Trieste but with transfer & flight times etc not being too user friendly we eventually decided to go on the Deliziosa from Venice instead.

Can we not book the Atlantica still even though she is not Europe? :confused:

I presume we can still book her. I just meant I'd been looking at the summer schedule and could not see her at all on the UK site. No doubt becUse she was doing her world cruise.

In the 2016 Costa Catalogue, there ar not any cruises shown for the Atlantica, Victoria & Serena, there is a page detailing the amenitites for each ship but only a deck plan for the Serena.

I haven#t seen any cruises advertised for the Atlantica in almost 2 years, I've seen the occasional one for Victoria.

All 3 ships have been assimulated into the Chinese market. Shame.

In the 2016 Costa Catalogue, there ar not any cruises shown for the Atlantica, Victoria & Serena, there is a page detailing the amenitites for each ship but only a deck plan for the Serena.

I haven#t seen any cruises advertised for the Atlantica in almost 2 years, I've seen the occasional one for Victoria.

All 3 ships have been assimulated into the Chinese market. Shame.

That is a real shame. Maybe when they bring onboard some newer monster sized ships, they'll switch Atlantica with one of them or the Concordia class ones (assuming the Chinese market keeps growing and therefore requiring more capacity)

In the 2016 Costa Catalogue, there are not any cruises shown for the Atlantica, Victoria & Serena, there is a page detailing the amenities for each ship but only a deck plan for the Serena.

All 3 ships have been assimilated into the Chinese market. Shame.

Very sad. Send the ships to part of the world I would like to see and.........:confused:

There are two cruises bookable on Victoria (actually it really one cruise just one is 4 days longer than the other) leaves Shanghai on 28th Oct for 10 days to Singapore and 14 days to Bangkok (I think!).

I looked at it €1200 for 5 of us. Flights €1700 so not too bad!

• 2 weeks later...
During her world cruise Costa Atlantica made a call at Piraeus on 28.3.2015 .

Even if it was not in the program she stayed also the night and left on Sunday 29.3 late in the evening.

In following video you can watch her arrival

q4_Id1pGrFA

I could not believe my eyes when I saw her in Barcelona on 4 April, eight days ago. My favorite Costa ship.