Dining Choice for New Costa Cruiser

Pjnc

Hi All

New to Costa My cruise is on the Pacifica in looking at the pre boarding paperwork I have a choice of dining rooms and levels plus table size.

Anyone been on the Pacifica? Thoughts?

My Way upper or lower

New York New York upper or lower

Also early and late seatings with this cruise being port intensive I am inclined to choose early seating hope this is a good idea as usually I choose late or Anytime in the Caribbean. This cruise is the Baltic.

I am a solo traveler traveling in August on the Pacifica in the Baltic any help is appreciated. Also will I find many children on this cruise and at the early seating?

Costa Pacifica August 5th 11 day Baltic.

Thanks for your help

pat

With regards to early seating, it normally starts about 18:30 / 19:00 check when you are due to be back onboard, It can be that the seating times are moved around to accommodate a later departure.

August is the high month of school holidays, so there will be kids onboard. Northern Europeans take their kids to early sitting and Southerner (Italians) to the later sitting, so it is a choice between the devl and the deep blue sea.

Costa puts same laguage speakers on the same table, i.e. Brits, Americans Aussies. If you want to sit with other solo travellers, you can try and get the table changed once onboard, by seeing the Maitre 'D:

Have a great cruise.

With regards to early seating, it normally starts about 18:30 / 19:00 check when you are due to be back onboard, It can be that the seating times are moved around to accommodate a later departure.

August is the high month of school holidays, so there will be kids onboard. Northern Europeans take their kids to early sitting and Southerner (Italians) to the later sitting, so it is a choice between the devl and the deep blue sea.

Costa puts same laguage speakers on the same table, i.e. Brits, Americans Aussies. If you want to sit with other solo travellers, you can try and get the table changed once onboard, by seeing the Maitre 'D:

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for the help. I guess it will be late seating hopefully less children.

Again thanks for the help

pat