Details of Suite Laundry Amenity

rallydave

Am hoping Bonnie or one of the many knowledgeable Azamara Cruisers can answer this request for details of the Suite Laundry Amenity.

Know that Suite passengers get on free bag of laundry for each 7 days of their cruise. We are booked on a 15 day cruise.

So, do we get three bags of laundry as we are beyond the multiple of 7 days??

And, when can we send in our laundry; is it any time during our cruise for the 2 or 3 bags or perhaps after each 7 days or perhaps during each 7 day period??

If after or during, and we get 3 bags, we would not be able to use the 3rd bag as we would need to pack before that laundry came back. Am grateful for the amenity but, need to know how it is applied so we can best use it within the rules.

Thanks in advance,

It is two bags for 14 days or more . but that per stateroom not person. .since i get them as loyal i get coupons to fill out and put in bag. you can jam alot into the bag but some lady like things i do by hand as the washers could kill your nicer things. the coupons will be in cabin - on the bed. .the bags are in closet.

Thanks, that answer most of my questions except for how many bags on a 15 day cruise. The suite amenity lists clearly states 1 bag per day (understand it is per suite and not per person) while from one answer the loyalty amenities are per cruise so since we are above the 14 day, would think we would get an additional bat but, would like to know for sure. Not loyalty amenities but, suite amenities.

Thanks,

Thanks, that answer most of my questions except for how many bags on a 15 day cruise. The suite amenity lists clearly states 1 bag per day (understand it is per suite and not per person) while from one answer the loyalty amenities are per cruise so since we are above the 14 day, would think we would get an additional bat but, would like to know for sure. Not loyalty amenities but, suite amenities.

Thanks,

Two. I've been on 16 and 17 night cruises and they max at two.

Phil

Thanks,

when I read the side it is very clear for me.

For Suite Guests:

•One free bag of laundry service per suite, each seven days

Thanks everyone for the responses. Now better prepared for the laundry portion of our trip.

Be careful what you send to the laundry. I believe they wash everything in hot water and dry it. I did have a pair of pants shrink on our last cruise. Since I don't dry them in the dryer at home, I have only myself to blame.

Yes, you need to be aware that everything is washed in HOT water and in a HOT drier. Also be aware that on some items the put small labels with room number. Several times when I pulled the labels off, it also tore the material on T Shirts. Just beware.

Be careful what you send to the laundry. I believe they wash everything in hot water and dry it. I did have a pair of pants shrink on our last cruise. Since I don't dry them in the dryer at home, I have only myself to blame.

I pit on the slips cold water no bleach.. iahve no idea if he water is cold or warm or hot,, one top thru the uears faded from a nice orange to a weird shade.. also some panties have changed shades. .one reason iwash by hand.. iahve found the labels and i leave them on..

But do know that interpretation of the laundry benefit is--whether by virtue of being in a suite or by virtue of loyalty level [both were in play for me to the same end]--very literal...

I recently did consecutive cruises with Azamara [12 nights followed by 18 nights for a total of 30] and packed in anticipation of receiving four bags of complimentary laundry... Not so; I got one bag during the first cruise and two during the second... Partial weeks--even if they combine to more than another full week in total [in my case, by 9 days]--aren't considered...

I thought the administrative practice was, at best, somewhat unimaginative and, at worst, somewhat petty under the circumstances... But it is what it is...

But do know that interpretation of the laundry benefit is--whether by virtue of being in a suite or by virtue of loyalty level [both were in play for me to the same end]--very literal...

I recently did consecutive cruises with Azamara [12 nights followed by 18 nights for a total of 30] and packed in anticipation of receiving four bags of complimentary laundry... Not so; I got one bag during the first cruise and two during the second... Partial weeks--even if they combine to more than another full week in total [in my case, by 9 days]--aren't considered...

I thought the administrative practice was, at best, somewhat unimaginative and, at worst, somewhat petty under the circumstances... But it is what it is...

When it comes to OBC's and laundry each cruise is entirely separate, even if B2B. The only benefit that now will travel with you from B2B2b is internet minutes. They will not end with the first cruise, but carry over to the next, as well as getting a new code for cruise 2.

your butler made a mistake. i had two bags each week. .somtimes 3 or more. they stayed in closet so when bag 2 went out iwas filling bag 3 and sent when needed.. since the bags come from he laundry room on deck 1 ifound there were more bag in cabin then i could get free. which worked when isent a seperate bag just for cleaning. you can hav e the bags you want you just pay for them.