Excursions - Kotor

Marmaduke

We will be visiting Kotor later this Summer and there are 2 excursions that I am interested in, 'Brilliance of Boka Bay' and 'Pearls of the Adriatic Coast', but apart from prices and times, no details of the tours are given. Preview is currently unavailable, according to the excursion booking section of Manage My Reservation.

I should be able to get details from the shore excursion staff when on board but I wondered if it still cheaper to book Azamara's shore excursions in advance? Has anyone taken these tours previously and if so what are you thoughts and recommendations.

you save nothing by booking ahead. i never did a tour there. depending on the captain you wil be able to take a hike of over 1000 steps. wish i had done it but went off with the chef instead. i enjoyed walking the town and eating out.

you save nothing by booking ahead. i never did a tour there. depending on the captain you wil be able to take a hike of over 1000 steps. wish i had done it but went off with the chef instead. i enjoyed walking the town and eating out.

Actually I am not sure what country the OP is from but given the exchange rate Azamara applies to preebooked excursions there can be quite a difference if we just have it charged back to our accounts. Last time I looked cruiseline excursions on both Celebrity and Azamara were charged back at a rate at least 5cper dollar worse so it does mount up

There are many beautiful things to see in Kotor and the surrounding area with independent guides as well if you look on the Eurooe Ports of Call pages. Maybe the cruiseline will offer more as well but even half a day out of town might be nice

We were there last week and had a great private guide. If you email me and put Kotor in the subject I will send you the information.

Kathy

kizzo123 @ hotmail. com

Edited by kathy9

We were there last week and had a great private guide. If you email me and put Kotor in the subject I will send you the information.

Kathy

kizzo123 @ hotmail. com

Hi Kathy! Hoping you remember Larry and I. we sailed with you and your husband on our last Azamara cruise which started in Dublin Ireland:) I would also appreciate any information you could offer about Kotor. We are taking a family cruise on Azamara at the end of this month and Kotor is one of the stops! Did you also stop in Dubrovnic?

Thanks, hope you are doing well!

Linda