On Summit Now

chrisaulbach

I'm on Summit in Sept. for the New England/Canada cruise out of New York. Can you tell me where the smoking areas are? I like to have a cigar every night with a glass of cognac.

Elvis

No flaming please! I'm a very considerate smoker and don't want to cause anyone any grief, so don't give me any, please.

There are two smoking areas on Summit. One is on the port side of the pool area. The other is deck 4 port side. No smoking is permitted anywhere indoors on Celebrity.

We were on Summit last August and will be again this August Any plans to refurbish Sky or other cabins? They only did some public areas and Royal and Penthouse suites last year. Other cabins really need refurbishing. We really like the ship but hope a restoration will be soon.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
We were on Summit last August and will be again this August Any plans to refurbish Sky or other cabins? They only did some public areas and Royal and Penthouse suites last year. Other cabins really need refurbishing. We really like the ship but hope a restoration will be soon.

Thanks

As far as I know (and I tend to only sail on Summit recent years), there are no additional plans for refurbishment after the dry dock last year,

There are two smoking areas on Summit. One is on the port side of the pool area. The other is deck 4 port side. No smoking is permitted anywhere indoors on Celebrity.

There is only one designated cigar smoking area, which I believe is deck 4 port side. The pool deck port side is for cigarettes only.

We'll be on the Summit in May (Bermuda). I have two questions, if I may....

1) Who is the concierge in Michael's Club (for suite guests) and will he/she be there in May?

2) Is Blanton's Bourbon covered by the Premium Beverage Package?

I see you're being swamped, so take your time. I appreciate this, thank you.

Neil

I am on that cruise too! I did start a Roll Call page but not much activity yet. I do not think the trip is too full yet. Hoping it can get a price drop soon.

Lisa

Wife and I are also booked on this sailing (July 7-16 Summit). I check for price drops daily as there are tons of cabins still available, including Sky Suites (S1 & S2), Celebrity Suites, on up. I can't imagine there won't be a price drop sometime soon... too many open cabins and suites with less than 5 months remaining.

Neil

I am on that cruise too! I did start a Roll Call page but not much activity yet. I do not think the trip is too full yet. Hoping it can get a price drop soon.

Lisa

Wife and I are also booked on this sailing (July 7-16 Summit). I check for price drops daily as there are tons of cabins still available, including Sky Suites (S1 & S2), Celebrity Suites, on up. I can't imagine there won't be a price drop sometime soon... too many open cabins and suites with less than 5 months remaining.

Neil

I am also on the July 7th Cruise... I started a Roll Call for that one and I agree not a lot of activity. It surprised me....maybe soon. I was on the Summit last summer and really enjoyed the ship. A lot of cabins still available but we booked an Oceanview 04 and they are sold out!

Lisa

I was on the reflection last year and they had a booklet I believe that had a one page list of what they called service locations it showed all the venues on the shif and what floors they were on I am looking for a pic if one if these for summit to help with a itinerary I am doing for a upcoming cruise in April if you see it could you please post a picture of it thank you!!!

I know you keep asking for this. In August the booklet was not provided. The only decks you really might want a picture of are decks 4,5, 10, 11. They are available on the Celebrity website.

Every time I travel, I make a small card with the names of the public space and whether the location is aft/forward/ or midship. And of course, the locations are posted at every elevator and every deck in the hallways. The Summit is also very small compared to the other ships. It is not hard to get used to after a day on board.

Princessa: Which cruise are you going on in July? I'm thinking of the New England Bermuda one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quot

The summit sails to Bermuda in July. They sail to New England/Canada in September unless something has changed. I also would like to sail with captain kate. I have heard great things about her. She interacts with staff and guests. Why wouldn't somebody look foward to having her as their captain? I like Maya in Michael's club and hope she is sailing in August when I am sailing