MLife Benefits

Desert Cruisers

Will be taking our first Celebrity cruise in September. I just read about a link between Celebrity's Captain's Club and MGM's MLife club. We have MGM Pearl status. What are the benefits provided by Celebrity at this level? How do I link the two progams? Is there a place in my Captain's Club profile to do this?

Will be taking our first Celebrity cruise in September. I just read about a link between Celebrity's Captain's Club and MGM's MLife club. We have MGM Pearl status. What are the benefits provided by Celebrity at this level? How do I link the two progams? Is there a place in my Captain's Club profile to do this?

There is a number on this page to call to link the accounts. On the right hand side of the page. http://www.celebritycruises.com/htmlpage/mgm-partnership

Found this link on MGM's site showing the benefits MLife members get on Celebrity. For Pearl, it's not much.

http://www.mgmresorts.com/celebritycruises/