Cannot link reservations for dinner - Should I worry.

bryanjaync

Sailing with parents in November on Summit. Parents and me/husband have different reservation # through different travel agents. Made Select Dining reservations under parents #, but system will not allow me link my #, and thereby increasing the number of diners to 4. Called X, they said that one reservation was 'group' type and cannot be linked to the other reservation. So......we have a Select Dining reservation at 6:15 under parents # 'stuck' at two people when we want it to be 4.

Celebrity call center said could only be adjusted once onboard. Should I worry that all 4 tops will be gone? Any issues changing the existing reservation from 2 to 4 once onboard?

Many 2s, running down the middle of the Select area, can be shoved together to make 4s, so I don't think you need worry about not dining at the same table. However, I would pop by soon after boarding to alert them to your issue. Since you plan to dine each night at the same time, it's very likely you'll be assigned the same table (and waiters).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, call both sets of TA and have them link your dining reservations. It is their job until you get on board. Go to Dining room once on board, if your TA do not follow through and you will be able to sit together for select dining.