On Summit Now

chrisaulbach

How was the embarkation ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It could not have been easier. Took a shuttle from our hotel at 11:00am. Arrived at 11:15 and was thru check in and on board with a glass of Champagne in my hand by 11:30.

I'm sailing Concierge class and enjoyed lunch in the main dining room at 12:00.

Not sure if you are a wine drinker, but supposedly they have a very large wine list by the bottle. Any thoughts on whether their bottles are decently priced? I am not looking for cheap wines, but for better wines that they don't gouge you for.

Enjoy your cruise. We will be sailing Celebrity for the first time in July. We will be on the summit.

Just a couple of questions

1. How much is it to do a bag of laundry?

2. What kind of activities do they have that can be family friendly?

3. Do you think this cruise will be okay for 2 families with teen and adult children? We have only been on Carnival and RCI in the past. We are on the New England and Bermuda sailing.

Thanks for any advice!

3. Do you think this cruise will be okay for 2 families with teen and adult children? We have only been on Carnival and RCI in the past. We are on the New England and Bermuda sailing.

Thanks for any advice!

I'm guessing that the current cruise will not be very telling for what happens on yours (as far as kids are concerned).

I would hope yours has many more options for children.

Are there things for children to do? They are 8 and 6. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm sorry, I know there are some kids programs but I am not knowledgeable on them.

I you need some info on the adult premium beverage program I'm your guy. [emoji6][emoji483]

Not sure if you are a wine drinker, but supposedly they have a very large wine list by the bottle. Any thoughts on whether their bottles are decently priced? I am not looking for cheap wines, but for better wines that they don't gouge you for.

I am a wine drinker. I had this bottle last night. Was around $80 but got 20% off by having the Premium beverage package. Overall I thought there were some decent prices on the wine list for being on a cruise ship. I will try to get photos of the list tonight. IMG_0202.jpg.cfb41842ad674cb3e71337d8c696fdc6.jpg

I set sail on April 1. I heard Captain Kate is on vacation any date on when she is to return?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Based on when she left for vacation, she should be back on board somewhere around March 11, 2017, unless special circumstances would dictate otherwise.

Randy

Based on when she left for vacation, she should be back on board somewhere around March 11, 2017, unless special circumstances would dictate otherwise.

Randy

Perfect thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could you inquire which brand of vodka is available for the standard package? I found info on the brands for classic and premium, but not standard.

I'll check tomorrow but I believe the standard pkg vodka selections are Smirnoff, Absolute and Stoli.