Navigator Cabin 867 - May 24, 2008

franosu

We are booked for this cabin on May 24, 2008 - Venice to Istanbul. I am concerned about vibrations from several other posts that I have read. Has anyone had a cabin in this area and experienced problems?

As your post indicates, there are a number of posts about significant vibration in that area. If you are concerned about it I would suggest looking for another suite rather than assurance that the vibration issue won't affect you. Vibration is a personal thing and on Navigator under certain conditions it is really there.

If you were on the Voyager rather than the Navigator, I would be more concerned. The Navigator's vibration seems more dependent upon the speed of the ship and the sea. When we were on her last year (deck 8), it was difficult to even find a vibration. Others have experienced heavy vibration in rough sea

I wouldn't be overly concerned. If there was an opportunity to move more mid-ship, I'd probably change. . . but, would not cancel the trip:)

We are booked for this cabin on May 24, 2008 - Venice to Istanbul. I am concerned about vibrations from several other posts that I have read. Has anyone had a cabin in this area and experienced problems?

We are in 721 - see you on board.

• 7 years later...