What to take off ship

puppypal7

Ship cards, drivers licenses, credit card, cash, bottle of water, towels, snorkel/mask/fins, sun glasses, hat, sunscreen, epi pen w/benadyil, cell phone.

Our destination is usually the beach, as you can see. Often the best beaches are near the ship. Learned this by searching many, many beaches looking for the best beach, only to find out over the years it is sometimes very close to the ship.

Edited by Richjoxyz

As little as possible ☺ I'VE started carrying a smaller bag as when I had my big bag I suddenly found myself always carrying everybody else's stuff while they carried nothing 😤 do suntan lotion water, money, phone, I have a waterproof pouch that I take my valuables in to the water with me. As for ID, sometimes my passport sometimes DL. it all depends what I can fit in my bag. Also no towel, I use a sarong which I wear or fold it up really small.

I'm from Canada, I carry my passport with me when I visit the U.S. nevermind when I get off the ship. It's a document that verifies my identity and is required if and when I am investigated by the authorities or if I have an emergency to get home.

If I miss the ship, no one will open my safe to leave documents at the port for me to collect, and I sure don't want to be stuck in some small town on an little island with no embassy to get home.

• 2 weeks later...

ok Lets say I have decided to carry cash, pasport Sand and Sail card credit card etc. I have booked an excursion hmmm Caterman and snorkel through carnival...Do you just leave your bag on the boat while you snorkel with important documents inside? I have only booked excursions through carnival but I am still a bit scared to leave it on boat while in the water? I know I am a bit OCD. Thanks for the replys in advance...Dont shoot me just trying to destress

The few times we've gone snorkeling I've used a small DryPak Alligator wallet. http://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Temperature-Resistant-Alligator-Removable-Adjustable/dp/B017UXLG70

In it is some cash, CC, S&S, ID and a Qtip. The QTip is a test to see if anything has leaked. I'll half hitch this to tankini strap, then tucked into the 'girls'. The other things are left onboard.