When will you cruise?

kona_wahine

doing the last Europe cruise from Athens to Barcelona, then heading on the Transatlantic from Barcelona to New York (back to back) both in October next year :)

Just got regular inside rooms, only in the rooms mainly to sleep, so kept the money instead of purchasing a balcony etc for spending money :)

Edited by laurenpie

• 3 weeks later...
4/8/17 from Miami. 8 nights in a Havana Cabana! Woot! :D

Can I ask if it is for 2 or 3 people? Also, anyway you'd share what the rate is? Since all of the cabanas are sold out for March and April I can't see what our price might be in June...thank you if you are willing!!

• 5 weeks later...

My wife and I are going on June 3, 2016, the 8 day out of Barcelona. We're so excited. My first time to Europe, her 2nd. We booked a balcony on the Lido deck. Had one when on the Breeze, it was so convenient being close to everything. Flying in the day before, staying at the Hotel Arc La Rambla. I hope it comes fast.

• 1 month later...

Booked Family harbour for end of Aug , there had been 5 cabins availible for ages, and as soon as we booked ours there is only one left now. We must have started the rush....lol Can't wait to see a new ship, this is the furthest out we have booked ever, as work commitments meant could only book 3 months in advance, bring it on only 277 days to go :)

Sailing on July 9/16 - 10 day European from Barcelona!! It will be my husband and I and our 2 boys (16 & 15). Second European cruise for my husband and boys, 3rd for me. We were on the Breeze in 2012 and really loved it. Really looking forward to seeing the Vista and the design changes they made to her!!

• 2 weeks later...