Black Friday/Cyber Monday

siestakeys04

I seem to remember Carnival doing something on one of those days - sorry I am not 100% sure on the info, but I was not planning anything at the time.

edit - I just did a Google search and found that last year they had a Thanksgiving weekend only sale. 3-5 day cruises for anything from $150-299pp

Edited by sirenitas

Last year they had a Black Friday gift card promotion. For each $100 gift card you purchased, you got a $10 promotional gift card. if you purchased the card using your Carnival Master Card, you got an additional $10 gift card. That amounted to a 20% bonus. The promotional gift cards expired in a year while the regular gift cards had no expiration date. I bought 1,000 worth of these last year. And I am hoping they have it again this year. They had a Father's Day gift card special with just the 10% promotional card last year, but they did not have it this year so I may be out of luck. I am holding off buying the Verizon and AARP gift cards until I see if they have this promotion on Black Friday.

Yes, there was a cyber-Monday sale. We got an 8 day exotic Southern Caribbean, interior, for 2, total of $957.80 (including taxes and port fees) plus $100 on-board credit. Will be checking again this year for cyber-Monday deals.

Last year they had a Black Friday gift card promotion. For each $100 gift card you purchased, you got a $10 promotional gift card. if you purchased the card using your Carnival Master Card, you got an additional $10 gift card. That amounted to a 20% bonus. The promotional gift cards expired in a year while the regular gift cards had no expiration date. I bought 1,000 worth of these last year. And I am hoping they have it again this year. They had a Father's Day gift card special with just the 10% promotional card last year, but they did not have it this year so I may be out of luck. I am holding off buying the Verizon and AARP gift cards until I see if they have this promotion on Black Friday.

So if they offer these discounted/promotional cards on Black Friday, will I find them at the Carnival Gift Cards website or elsewhere?

gary

I got a huge price drop last year on our May cruise. I think it was Black Friday but I went on at midnight Thanksgiving. Several times I've gotten large price drops at odd hours. We ended up upgrading to an extended aft for $100 less than a regular balcony.

I got a huge price drop last year on our May cruise. I think it was Black Friday but I went on at midnight Thanksgiving. Several times I've gotten large price drops at odd hours. We ended up upgrading to an extended aft for $100 less than a regular balcony.

That's what I'm hoping get for!! I have a cruise booked for January and I'm hoping for an upgrade

Hoping here too. I noticed people may be passing on Verizon cards lately because they are not selling out as quick. I have passed last couple of weeks.

I noticed their current promotion expires today. I'm hoping for some good deals for upgrades and possibly booking another cruise. Plus I would love the gift cards. I will check at midnight thanksgiving.