Marlene Duty Free Noumea

windsor26

I located a Facebook page for Marlene but it is in French as this is the official language of New Caledonia. The majority of the posts are for cosmetics and perfume, popular duty free items.

Alcohol prices would be difficult for anyone to quote since even duty free shops run promotions on the brands that you mention. It's likely the Grand Marnier would have the best price as it is a French Liquer (though there's no guaranee on the "best price" philosophy) Drambuie is Scottish...for now there aren't any additional tariffs, post BREXIT that could change.

It might be worth posting on the Facebook page to get price quotes. In French simply type this:

Je voudrais connaitre le prix de Grande Marnier et Drambuie 750ml (or if you want 1.5 liter, enter that!) s'il vous plait, merci.

This translates to: I would like to know the price of Grand Marnier & Drambuie 750/1.5, please. Thank you.

That would work in an email too -

Hope this helps. Bon voyage!

I located a Facebook page for Marlene but it is in French as this is the official language of New Caledonia. The majority of the posts are for cosmetics and perfume, popular duty free items.

Alcohol prices would be difficult for anyone to quote since even duty free shops run promotions on the brands that you mention. It's likely the Grand Marnier would have the best price as it is a French Liquer (though there's no guaranee on the "best price" philosophy) Drambuie is Scottish...for now there aren't any additional tariffs, post BREXIT that could change.

It might be worth posting on the Facebook page to get price quotes. In French simply type this:

Je voudrais connaitre le prix de Grande Marnier et Drambuie 750ml (or if you want 1.5 liter, enter that!) s'il vous plait, merci.

This translates to: I would like to know the price of Grand Marnier & Drambuie 750/1.5, please. Thank you.

That would work in an email too -

Hope this helps. Bon voyage!

Thank you very helpful Yvonne