Aruba Bob no longer for cruise ship passengers

canadian-nurse

Hi Everyone,

I just thought that I should let everyone know that Aruba Bob snorkeling company will no longer accept cruise ship passengers. We had heard about Aruba Bob on Cruise Critic and were very excited to try their power snorkeling, but unfortunately they have decided not to take any cruise ship guests anymore. This is the response that I received from them...

"Thank you for getting in contact with us.

I am afraid we no longer offer tours for people coming to Aruba on a cruise. Unfortunately, some of the experiences we have had in the past with taking cruise ship people have made us have to do this. We would take a deposit of 50% and when people still would not show up they would start demanding their money back threatening us with bad reviews even when the fault was theirs. We are only a small company and can not afford to be treated like that.

Please accept our sincere apology. We really have had some great experiences with our cruise customers in the past, but a few people have managed to ruin this for everyone else.

If you ever come to Aruba and stay in a resort please let us know- we would love to take you snorkeling!"

I guess we are on our own for snorkeling in Aruba! Have a great day everyone!