Mr Sanchos...need to purchase in advance or day of?

kvickers

I always buy in advance. They only charge $5 per person to hold and then you pay the balance when you get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your response. If for some reason you cannot make it, do you know if you would lose the $5 only or would you still be charged the full amount?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
Thanks for info. Is there any decent snorkeling at Sanchos?? just wondering if its worth taking my gear. We are booked for April :) I assume we need to pay the remainder of our balance in cash there??

The snorkeling isn't great. But they have couple of statues and an anchor that attract fish. The other fish will get real close to you and just look at you. But no it isn't a great snorkeling place. My kids had fun looking a the fish and it was their first time.

We were there a couple of days ago. We booked in advance and paid the balance with a credit card. We used cash for tips and hair wraps. Lockers were free with a $10 deposit. Since we reserved, we were wisked past the line and shown right in. Our waiter took us straight to the chairs of our choice. Service was great at the beach and in the pool. Everyone knew us by name. There were 8 ships in port but it was not crowded. Be sure to try the coconut shrimp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app