When can you book excursions and specialty restaurants?

ColoradoCruiser88

You can book excursions anytime

Specialty restaurants will depend on the Cabin category you booked

when you log into your account on the O website it will give you the date you can book it should also be noted on your invoice

You can also look in the FAQ's under the DINING tab

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

Edited by LHT28

no problem here using Fire fox

Maybe there is a power outage in the routing :confused:

Just tried using my iPad. Was able to log in and find my registered cruise

When I try to book shore excursions, the horizontal bar just keeps spinning

This is something new. Does Oceania have tech support?

Just tried using my iPad. Was able to log in and find my registered cruise

When I try to book shore excursions, the horizontal bar just keeps spinning

This is something new. Does Oceania have tech support?

You could email Mike Moore

mmoore at prestigecruiseholdings dot com

• 6 months later...

Web site says excursions should be available about 240 days out. TA called about my March 2017 cruise and was told it would be 180 days. Oceania just called me and said that the date to book excursions is now dependent on cabin category. My new date is 120 days before.

Anyone else having this problem?

We have never taken an O excursion, we have always booked our own, however, here is what is stated under excursions online:

Guests booked in Concierge Level Staterooms and Suites may book excursions up to 180 days prior to their sail date. Guests in all stateroom categories who reserve either the Unlimited Passport Collection or the Your World Collection can also book 180 days in advance and receive priority confirmation of their participation and selections. A personalized brochure highlighting your voyage’s shore excursion program will be mailed to you along with your guest vacation documents approximately 75 days prior to your sail date.

Web site says excursions should be available about 240 days out. TA called about my March 2017 cruise and was told it would be 180 days. Oceania just called me and said that the date to book excursions is now dependent on cabin category. My new date is 120 days before.

Specialty Restaurant Reservations may be made, starting at 90 days before the Cruise, dependant on accommodations reserved.

Shore Excursions have no such restriction, but the information does not typically come online until such time as the contracts are secured with the service providers.

Dependant on circumstances in the ports involved, this typically happens somewhere between 180 and 120 days out.

Maybe something new ???

I have booked excursions (when we have taken them) up to 9 mths out

Not always posted that early but seems strange to limit the time frame by cabin cat

Maybe someone has their wires crossed, would not be the first time misinformation was given out by the telephone reps :rolleyes:

I would call again & ask if they are not showing up online for your cruise

curious

When you sign into MY ACCOUNT does it have excursions listed ???

Edited by LHT28

Maybe something new ???

I have booked excursions (when we have taken them) up to 9 mths out

Not always posted that early but seems strange to limit the time frame by cabin cat

Maybe someone has their wires crossed, would not be the first time misinformation was given out by the telephone reps :rolleyes:

I would call again & ask if they are not showing up online for your cruise

curious

When you sign into MY ACCOUNT does it have excursions listed ???

It says "Due to excursion restrictions you can not shop at this time" and no excursions are shown.

If I come in as if I want to purchase this cruise , I then get "As shore excursions to be offered in this port on this cruise are not yet confirmed, below is a list of those offered previously. We make every effort to have excursions finalized at least 240 days in advance of sailing, and often sooner, so please check back regularly" and can at least see typical excursions but without prices.

It says "Due to excursion restrictions you can not shop at this time" and no excursions are shown.

If I come in as if I want to purchase this cruise , I then get "As shore excursions to be offered in this port on this cruise are not yet confirmed, below is a list of those offered previously. We make every effort to have excursions finalized at least 240 days in advance of sailing, and often sooner, so please check back regularly" and can at least see typical excursions but without prices.

I would check back each month then ...

Your cruise is still several months off

The excursions from earlier cruise in the same ports will probably be the same so you can get an idea of what might be offered by looking under the Destinations tab at the specific ports

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/south-america-cruises/#portsAnchor

Edited by LHT28

We were able to reserve shore excursions for our January 2017 over a month ago. And our friends, who are in an inside cabin were able to as well, so I don't think cabin category has anything to do with it. Keep trying. They should pop up soon.