Bring alcohol onboard?

sho

While it is true that in fact there is no real limit, technically the limit is 3 bottles. However, I've never heard of that being enforced ...

Just obey the rules (such as no consumption in public areas with the exception of being able to take a bottle of wine to a restaurant for a $25 corkage fee) and you'll be fine. I tend to bring some hard liquor for use in the room and 1-2 bottles of wine. Others have said they have brought on a case or more of wine.

Why doesn't the OP try a simple search on this topic. There are numerous threads, some within the last couple of months, on this very same topic asking the exact same question, getting the exact same answers! :rolleyes:

We really need a sticky on this, since the exact question gets asked over, and Over, and OVer, and OVEr, and OVER!

Does Oceania allow guests to bring spirits, wine and champagne on board for consumption? What is the allowance?

The answer is YEs Yes and YES as much as you wish, but for cabin consumption only, or for wines a $25 per bottle corkage.... There is NO set allowance you can too bring on board at every port any sort of wine, liquor or Beer you little heart desires.... No one will be upset, this is not a nickel dime mass market line.

However also be aware that if you had the prem package you would not have to bother at all with lugging bottels and or cases ...

Why doesn't the OP try a simple search on this topic. There are numerous threads, some within the last couple of months, on this very same topic asking the exact same question, getting the exact same answers! :rolleyes:

We really need a sticky on this, since the exact question gets asked over, and Over, and OVer, and OVEr, and OVER!

Because cc rules ask us to be polite and not tell posters to do a search

We need stickies on everything from obc to dress code to specialty restaurant reservations etc. and so do all the other boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

While there are nuances that people might need to ask about, a sticky showing Oceania's FAQ might be an easy start.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/faq/

For example, it says:

Can I purchase bottles of wine at ports of call and bring them on board?

Guests wishing to purchase wine in a port of call and bring it on board with them may do so, limited to three (3) bottles per stateroom. Guests are welcome to enjoy their wine in the comfort and privacy of their stateroom or suite, or, if they prefer, may enjoy their wine in one of the ship's dining rooms. Any wine consumed in the dining room or a public area will be subject to a corkage fee of $25.00 per bottle.

So basic info is there. But actually enforced limit is not. However, it does say "port of call" so I could get more wine at each port.

Frances

Because many people are too lazy to look stuff up themselves or else they do not know how to use Google.

DON

Google wouldn't help in this instance. You have to know how to use the search function within Cruise Critic -- which is something that I didn't know at first either!

Mura

I was originally going to post a similar response, Mura, but I checked and found out that a Google Search will return almost identical results to a Cruise Critic Search.....and since the Google Search function is never "unavailable", it might even be the better alternative :cool: