Seven color lagoon -Costa Maya?

islandpirate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We went there once after the tuins with Native Tours. We didn't really kayak, the kids (teens)did and liked it. Calm looking water, with a little current they were out cor over an hour on thier own. It was great, beautiful, peaceful. The lunch and beers were fabulous.

• 2 months later...

First hand review... We just came back Sunday May 22. We did it and loved it. We booked through Native Tours who I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Elena and Habner were our guide and driver. They were absolutely AWESOME!!! The van was comfortable clean and air conditioned. Elena was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. She offered to stop at the local town vendors to get coconut water, mango, and pineapple. If you like any of these, you MUST try it. The bags are only $1 each and the water is $1 as well. The pineapple is SO SWEET. We arrived at the lagoon after about 45 minute ride. The last part of the ride is down a dirt road so it is a little bumpy. The grounds were pristine. We were given time to use the restroom and change. The lagoon was beautiful. I am a breast cancer survivor and only have 6 months from my last surgery. Elena waited patiently for me to bring up the rear. It wasn't difficult.... I was just slower than the others in my group. After about an hour or so on the water, we returned to the beach. We were treated to wonderful Pina Coladas and an awesome lunch. We had about 30-45 minutes after lunch to enjoy the beach. The gentleman in our group had brought his snorkeling gear and went snorkeling while we girls enjoyed laying on the beach. We were loaded back into the van for our leisurely ride back to port. I love Elena and Habner and NATIVE TOURS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...