Diamond lounge question

My son will be cruising with his live in girlfriend in October. He is Diamond, this will be her first cruise. Will she be able to benefit from his diamond status? Thanks in advance...

Nancy

Only those with Diamond status are allowed in the Diamond lounge....but he will have 3 free drinks loaded onto his sea pass card that can be used at any lounge during the cocktail hours for the DL.

My son will be cruising with his live in girlfriend in October. He is Diamond, this will be her first cruise. Will she be able to benefit from his diamond status? Thanks in advance...

Nancy

Have him call C&A and declare the girlfriend his sognificant other. They should be able to link them together and then the girlfriend will have the same status.

Have him call C&A and declare the girlfriend his sognificant other. They should be able to link them together and then the girlfriend will have the same status.

That should be no problem since they share the same address.

Yes. As long as they have the same address and are In same cabin she will get same status. My ex used to get my status, no problem. But as Bob said just call C&A and let them know they're "together".

Thanks for the quick replies.

Nancy

You're welcome, and C&A is at 800-526-9723. Make sure the son and girlfriend give the same residence address.

Edited by clarea