Royal Caribbean Drink Package details

Does anyone know if the drink packages (alcoholic) include canned Coke? I've read all the details and it does not say.....I realize they keep it vague on purpose. Was just wondering if anyone had experienced this on board. TIA [emoji2]

Does anyone know if the drink packages (alcoholic) include canned Coke? I've read all the details and it does not say.....I realize they keep it vague on purpose. Was just wondering if anyone had experienced this on board. TIA [emoji2]

No cans of soda included with any beverage packages.

You may find someone reporting being given something like a can of Sprite Zero because it was not available at the fountain, but this is an exception and does not happen often.

Edited by clarea

Sodas are typically done in cups at refill fountains, not canned. However, yes, sodas are included in the alcohol packages.

I decided to get the drink package anyway. It's on sale 20% off online right now. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How did you find out it was on sale online? I just looked but didn't see anything. There are 6 of us so would love not to pay full price if I didn't have to. Thanks much.

Cheers,

Kerry

How did you find out it was on sale online? I just looked but didn't see anything. There are 6 of us so would love not to pay full price if I didn't have to. Thanks much.

Cheers,

Kerry

If your cruise is offered a discount on the beverage package, it will show up in your Cruise Planner.

I logged on to my cruise, went to the cruise planner and selected beverage packages. I read someone on here (Love this site!) who said there was a sale. And there was 20% off. Others had speculated that they had raised the prices, but in a review from last weeks cruise someone said they paid $55pp for the middle package and that is now $44pp on the web site. So it really is 20% off. Now they do add 18% gratuity to the final price, but they do that onboard also.

Does anyone have a drink menu with prices (including non alcoholic) or know where I might find a current one?

Thanks!

I'd love to see a drink menu as well. It's been 14 years since I cruise Royal Caribbean. Can't wait to cruise the Harmony b

I don't know where you can find a complete menu...but what I heard from previous passengers is beer $6.50, drink of the day $9.50...hope that helps.

If you are looking for ballpark Royal Caribbean drink prices, here is what you can reasonably expect.

DrinkPrice

Beer$5.95 (American); $6.50 (Import)

Glass of wine$10.00 - $16.00

Bottled water$2.25

Cocktail$12.00

Can of Soda$2.95

Drink of the Day$8.00

Latte$4.25

Bottle of water $3.25

In terms of cocktails, the "well" brands will come out under $10 or just about $10 with tip. Premiums (Stoli, Ketel vodka for example) come out a bit over $11 with tip. Martinis generally cost $12 + tip, with some more than that.

On Ultimate you get cans of Red Bull. And I guess I've been lucky because I've never been turned down for a can of Sprite to take back to my cabin. Or I just tip very well :)

Edited by MattInFLL

We all need to remember that whatever we read about drink packages today, may not be true in a few months time, Royal have a way of changing things at any time, and it is possible that the current advice on packages may not be applicable for those sailing later in the year. :eek:

I just bought the 20% sale package for our October trip on Allure. I just kept checking and one day it just showed up.

Not sure if there is any rhyme or reason, you just have to keep checking RCCL or your roll call on CC.

Yes, it really was a 20% off sale. I had been tracking the price for a couple of months and as stated above the price went down to $44 not counting gratuity.

If you are looking for ballpark Royal Caribbean drink prices, here is what you can reasonably expect.

DrinkPrice

Beer$5.95 (American); $6.50 (Import)

Glass of wine$10.00 - $16.00

Bottled water$2.25

Cocktail$12.00

Can of Soda$2.95

Drink of the Day$8.00

Latte$4.25

Bottle of water $3.25

is that included 18% grats?

The Royal Replenish package covers non-alcoholic cocktails. It's $19 per day.

Thanks, i'm looking for individual prices of non alcoholic drinks to see whether the package would be better or not.