Harmony Of The Seas - Maiden Voyage - Live Blog

Hi

Some of you may have read my Anthem of the Seas live Transatlantic blog, which seemed to go down fairly well on here, so I am back and will be live blogging the maiden voyage (paying passenger anyway) cruise.

We have booked the 4 nighter and the back to back 3 nighter so will be blogging live from this Sunday 22nd May from on board the ship. I'm also taking better kit so I can type quicker, rather than just on my iPhone where most was published from last time.

I appreciate we don't sail for a few days, but wanted to set this post up now, so if anyone has anything they want us to find out on board, you can add comments and we will start a list. We will try and find out anything you want to know. If you read my previous thread on Anthem, you will realise there is nothing we didn't find out.

I've also just uploaded a pre cruise blog, with our pre cruise experience so far. Last time I uploaded lots on here as well as my own site. This time, I plan to answer questions on here or my blog, but keep the main blogging content on my website. Only reason being I can upload unlimited pics per post and it's much easier for me to edit, so everytime I upload a post I'll add a link on here. You can also subscribe I think, by putting in your email address.

The first post is here:

http://www.bourkeblogs.com/pre-cruise-royal-caribbean-harmony-of-the-seas-maiden-voyage/

However, please note, I will actively be on this thread during the sailing, so please do post your questions on here as well.

Following :)

No questions yet for Harmony, but I am going to go back and read your blog again on Anthem because I am sailing on her before I get to enjoy Harmony!!

I can't wait to follow along. We are booked in June 2017. Only 390 days till sail away :-)

I am curious with the new cabin design if the bed in the cabin will follow the bed by balcony, bed by door placement like they are on Oasis and Allure.

I can't wait to follow along. We are booked in June 2017. Only 390 days till sail away :-)

I am curious with the new cabin design if the bed in the cabin will follow the bed by balcony, bed by door placement like they are on Oasis and Allure.

We will be taking photos / video of the cabin when we get onboard, so Sunday afternoon (UK time) these should be uploaded

Thanks so much for doing this! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

We have a long wait until we cruise on her in 2018. We wanted to do May 2017, but instead we are doing an Alaska 9 night.

Can you please show us where the slides are located? Previously they have shown pictures indicating that the slides would be in the Boardwalk area, but the pictures I have seen lately show them in the pool area. Curious to see where they are exactly.

Thanks again! Have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for doing this! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

We have a long wait until we cruise on her in 2018. We wanted to do May 2017, but instead we are doing an Alaska 9 night.

Can you please show us where the slides are located? Previously they have shown pictures indicating that the slides would be in the Boardwalk area, but the pictures I have seen lately show them in the pool area. Curious to see where they are exactly.

Thanks again! Have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi, Thanks, yes no problem on this we will definitely be taking some pics / video of the slides, and I will be having a go on them although not sure if my OH will!

We sailed Anthem in January and loved it. (except for the day I broke my

arm & spent the rest of the cruise in a cast. :mad: still doing therapy)

We booked a back to back on the Harmony in January 2017. Can't wait to

hear of your experiences. :)

Subscribing! We sail Harmony in April, 2017, so excited to see your live posts!

I'd love to see cabin photos (we have a D7 oceanview balcony cabin), and pictures of the teen areas - Fuel, The Living Room, and the Back Deck.

Thanks! :D

I'm anxious to get your opinion of the D-8 Cabins. We've got 6584 and an inside across the hall 6585 . Can you let me know if this is in a fairly decent location?

Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to do this!!

Following - we are going in July from Rome so will be avidly following. I would like to know what price the Internet is on board and how effective the surf only package is. Also if you could upload a copy of the MDR menu on formal night that would be great. I will probably think of a million other questions!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can't wait to see pictures! Thanks for posting.

If you have time, will you post a picture of a drink menu? Would love to know prices of drinks like regular cocktails and wine by the glass. Thanks in advance!

Have a great cruise!!