Silver Wind Panorama Lounge

dougburns

Yes Dougburns there is a dance floor. Panorama Lounge is the loveliest space on the ship [emoji2]. It is like the Panorama on Shadow and Whisper but slightly smaller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by 57 varieties

Looking at Mike Lukins video tour of the Wind there won't be any wild dancing such as we had on the Spirit. I doubt that the dance floor in the Panorama Lounge or the one in the Bar will handle more than two couples at a time. Guess it'll be solo performance time pretty much, but it'll be fun!

Looking at Mike Lukins video tour of the Wind there won't be any wild dancing such as we had on the Spirit. I doubt that the dance floor in the Panorama Lounge or the one in the Bar will handle more than two couples at a time. Guess it'll be solo performance time pretty much, but it'll be fun!

Hi Doug this is Gene my wife (Lucille) and I sailed with you and Miss Lynn also Wes and Ida on the Spirit in Oct 2013

We were on the WIND for a 15 day Christmas cruise this past year and wanted to give you a heads up because they have there lifeboat drill in that lounge

All of the passengers plus crew carrying life vests there is NOT enough

to seat everyone and we were standing about two and three deep it got kind of claustrophobic I thought ,I brought it up to the CD that the SAFETY and Fire DRILL was held in a unsuitable place if there happen to be a real EMERGENCY

Just wanted to give a heads up,we will be on the WIND on 31 May Lisbon to Tower Bridge and I will see if anything from my previous cruise has changed

It was a PLEASURE enjoying your company and the one on one chats one final thing you and Miss Lynn know how to throw a party

Hope to sail again with the both of you someday soon

GENE and LUCILLE

:):):):):

Yeah, the dance floors on Silver Wind/Cloud are small. Chris and I once danced with the professional couple on that floor in the Panorama Lounge and there was room for the four of us to move...somewhat. Still, we had to take smaller steps than usual.

You could fit four couples there only if it's a dance where you don't move very much. And in Panorama Lounge, I think there's a countertop that extends around one third the circumference of the dance floor, which limits your ability to step over the edge. So the space is tight. Good for slow dancing. :)