**Video- Snorkeling Maho Beach**

CruiseNYR

Wow!! Those are impressive, now I want one. I have an underwater camera. But not sure if my quality. I only took pictures when I was in Bahamas last week. Hmmm- I really like your quality. I need to look into that!!

Thank you!!! And again- beautiful

Thank you! Water quality always depends on video quality. The best videos of mine from underwater can be found here-

& here-

Great video but I do have a question...how is this at Maho? Like Maho where the planes come in doesn't look like this. Is it on the other side somewhere or please explain. :) Thanks

This is directly at the end of the runway!

This is directly at the end of the runway!

So you are saying it's on the other side of where the planes come in that everyone goes to watch? Like over by Sunset Grill and Guys Driftwood Bar & Grill is where they land and take off from, heading toward the mountains/hills. So it's that area correct?

I love it!!!!!! You are a brave soul checking out those nooks and crannies! lol

I love to snorkel, but I will only get so close to little nooks where "who knows what" could be hiding! lol

That flounder was like "holy....get me outta here!".

Thank you for sharing!

So you are saying it's on the other side of where the planes come in that everyone goes to watch? Like over by Sunset Grill and Guys Driftwood Bar & Grill is where they land and take off from, heading toward the mountains/hills. So it's that area correct?

This video was taken between Sunset Beach Bar and Driftwood Boat Bar, directly at the center of Maho Beach. At the beginning of the video I look left and right quickly showing both bars.

This video was taken between Sunset Beach Bar and Driftwood Boat Bar, directly at the center of Maho Beach. At the beginning of the video I look left and right quickly showing both bars.

Wow I didn't realize there was anything under there to see. The first time we were there the water was up really high almost to the wall. Last year when we were there we were all the way down by Driftwood and it was pretty sandy. I wish I would have explored a little more now. :) Thanks for the info.

Great video. The GoPro really makes great pictures, doesn't it? I just posted a video last night of Planes landing and taking off at the same place. Next time, I will take my snorkel gear, because it looked GREAT. I was so interested in the planes that I didn't even consider snorkeling. Next time I will do both.

Here's my video. Thanks for posting yours. I loved it. And St Maarten / St Martin was an awesome place to spend the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepDIxYGU-Y

• 3 weeks later...
Great video. The GoPro really makes great pictures, doesn't it? I just posted a video last night of Planes landing and taking off at the same place. Next time, I will take my snorkel gear, because it looked GREAT. I was so interested in the planes that I didn't even consider snorkeling. Next time I will do both.

Here's my video. Thanks for posting yours. I loved it. And St Maarten / St Martin was an awesome place to spend the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bepDIxYGU-Y

Great video! I'm jealous that you had sand to lay on, when I visited there was only rocks.