Excursions and Muster - Escape

gandoratze42

Hi -

We've got the following excursions booked for our trip and id love to hear any tips, tricks, or reviews that folks have. Best!

Abi Beach - St. Thomas

Jost Van Dyke - Tortola

Blue Lagoon Beach - Nassau

Also anyone know how long muster drill is? We have dinner reservations at 5pm (I hear drill is 4:30), and we'd like to finish dinner in time for sail away.

Thanks!

Muster was quick and easy to no worries if you can not make your 5 reservations no one else can make theirs either. Its nice to get dinner after muster because you don't have to try and get a elevator. Most people try and eat after sailaway so the restaurants are crazy busy then but not before. another good idea is to eat at a waterfront restaurant at 6:30 and you can dine thru the sailaway.

Just got off Escape Jost is the most amazing excursion ever.

My Tip wear shoes and walk over to Ivans. Its a walk over jagged rocks and not a easy stroll but defiantly worth it. Bar does not open until after 11 so bring water with you.

If you sit up front on the cat you will get wet, very wet on the way back. You can put your bag up in the area where they sail the boat to keep your stuff dry.

Some people on the excursion with us lost 2 phones and a kindle because the waterproof bag failed and the spray was so much.

Tried to do Blue Lagoon but it was cancelled. We did a early run to Meagan's bay then back on ship for no lines on the water slides.

Muster was quick and easy to no worries if you can not make your 5 reservations no one else can make theirs either. Its nice to get dinner after muster because you don't have to try and get a elevator. Most people try and eat after sailaway so the restaurants are crazy busy then but not before. another good idea is to eat at a waterfront restaurant at 6:30 and you can dine thru the sailaway.

Just got off Escape Jost is the most amazing excursion ever.

Can anyone tell me when the Jost excursion opened up for booking? I'm going in November and it still isn't there!!! I'm panicking.

Can anyone tell me when the Jost excursion opened up for booking? I'm going in November and it still isn't there!!! I'm panicking.

90 days out once you're paid in full. I'm waiting for it to open for my October cruise as well.

If you sit up front on the cat you will get wet, very wet on the way back. You can put your bag up in the area where they sail the boat to keep your stuff dry.

Some people on the excursion with us lost 2 phones and a kindle because the waterproof bag failed and the spray was so much.

Hey there....yes that was us! Happy to report that both phones now seem to be OK but the Kindle is garbage.

Back to Jost...do it do it do it. It is the most amazing beach and the drinks and food at Soggy Dollar were most excellent...but a little pricey!

Can't believe a week has gone by already since I was on that beach!

https://www.soggydollar.com/webcam.aspx

Edited by jeff.witwer