First Haven Upsell! Now to keep my lips sealed and surprise the DW....

GrabMyWrist

Just scored a Haven PH Suite on the Escape for our 14 day B2B in July. Total cost $2000.00.

I'm a little sad about giving up our huge aft balcony on deck 9 but I think the surprise will be worth it.

25 days and a wake up!

Just scored a Haven PH Suite on the Escape for our 14 day B2B in July. Total cost $2000.00.

I'm a little sad about giving up our huge aft balcony on deck 9 but I think the surprise will be worth it.

25 days and a wake up!

Impatiently waiting for mine to come down to my magic number! lol Enjoy!

-Matt

Your going to looooovvveeee it. Just left escapes Haven and it was the best vacation ever. Nothing beats walking thru those doors into The Haven and allowing everything to just fall away.

We didn't tell our DD that we where in the Haven and she flipped out when I walked into The Haven check in area.

We can not go back we can not ever cruise NCL any other way its like being on a private yacht, with all the amenities of a super ship.

25 days and a wake up!

Did you call and inquire or get an email offer?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you call and inquire or get an email offer?

I called this morning. I noticed that most of the suites were starting to go bye-bye on the first leg of our cruise. So, I took a chance and it paid off. I probably could have scored a better deal a week from now. That said, I didn't want to take the chance that I'd miss out.

I called this morning. I noticed that most of the suites were starting to go bye-bye on the first leg of our cruise. So, I took a chance and it paid off. I probably could have scored a better deal a week from now. That said, I didn't want to take the chance that I'd miss out.

Thanks! I'm on the first leg of your journey.. Maybe I should call. Seems like an awesome rate you got...

Just curious...What date are you sailing? I called upsell this morning for our 7/23 cruise on Escape & was given a price of $1500 per person ($3,000 total) for an H5 from a mid-ship mini-suite. I didn't take it, figured I'd keep my eye on it & call back.

Just curious...What date are you sailing? I called upsell this morning for our 7/23 cruise on Escape & was given a price of $1500 per person ($3,000 total) for an H5 from a mid-ship mini-suite. I didn't take it, figured I'd keep my eye on it & call back.

Same date, we're also on the following 6 day cruise. Not sure why I received such a good deal, especially considering it's for two weeks. Not gonna argue though. Heck, they even waived the upcharge on the DSC's as I've already paid them.

Same date, we're also on the following 6 day cruise. Not sure why I received such a good deal, especially considering it's for two weeks. Not gonna argue though. Heck, they even waived the upcharge on the DSC's as I've already paid them.

That is an awesome deal! I'm guessing your large aft balcony will re-sell faster than a mid-ship mini[emoji4]. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the deals get better closer to sailing.

Edited by Poop_Deck

I don't blame you as I would not have wanted to take a chance either. enjoy two wonderful Haven weeks.

Thanks! I'm on the first leg of your journey.. Maybe I should call. Seems like an awesome rate you got...

Being that the balconies are now $899, it depends what the original cabin was booked at and paid for- a total cost.

A friend has been picking a lot of- cheap- late bookings. Seems the Escape has not been able to fill their ships, which is unusual for a new ship.

Being that the balconies are now $899, it depends what the original cabin was booked at and paid for- a total cost.

A friend has been picking a lot of- cheap- late bookings. Seems the Escape has not been able to fill their ships, which is unusual for a new ship.

It was originally booked last May with 1 promo. As an Aft booking the rate was higher than your average balcony. The rack rate at the time was $7500.00ish, including all fees for two people. The going rate for a 14 day Haven experience is currently $8500ish p/p. I think I did ok.

Edited by GrabMyWrist