NCL Getaway Dailies & Other Info - 6/26 - 7/3

dunnma

Another thank you here:) We are sailing with the family on thanksgiving..and these dailies will give me a sense of what is happening on the ship...we've only done NCL many years ago on a smaller older ship...so I have been a bit confused about all the different restaurants...the free ones and the specialty ones....will also share with dil...she will be doing all reservations:D

Thanks for the info. If you get a chance can you take pictures of the menus for the specialty restaurants and post those? I'll be on the getaway in Nov and thinking of doing a dining package but want to figure out what is included and not included. We also have kids with us that would order off the the complimentary &/or kids menu but need to know what is on those menus as well, so a picture of the menu would give me all that info :) Hope you are having a great time on your cruise

Tell Jose (cruise director staff) that Greg and Jennifer from a couple cruises ago say hi. We were the couple that won the newlywed/not-so-newlywed game. (If he forgets, we're the ones that said the ugliest thing about the wife is her face in the morning and the first thing we touch in the morning is her butt). Great great great guy.

We went to Teppanyaki last night. If we get the chance might get a pic of that menu. Will post the others from now on.

How was it? We are considering going there on July 5th, for our anniversary dinner. What kind of veggies do they include? Not a big veggie fan.

Splash Academy Info (attached this time)

PRO Tip...don't call it Splash Academy to your kids. There is a Kids Splash area up on the main deck and my almost 5 yr old gets confused. We just call it Kids Academy.

Getaway Splash Academy Dailies 6-26-2016 - 7-3-2016.pdf

Getaway Splash Academy Dailies 6-26-2016 - 7-3-2016 2.pdf

Getaway Splash Academy Dailies 6-26-2016 - 7-3-2016 3.pdf

Edited by dunnma

How was it? We are considering going there on July 5th, for our anniversary dinner. What kind of veggies do they include? Not a big veggie fan.

I thought it was OK. I love this type of food, but I am partial to the "sauce" we have back home. Overall the meal was good however. It was also entertaining. My son actually wants to eat there every meal and doesn't understand why we are not.

Food and entertainment value definitely makes it a must if you only have 4 meals on the Specialty Dining offer...