Are there any junior suite perks?

I will be on Liberty next month in a junior suite. Are there any perks, for example, reserved seating on the decks, or only GS and above. I am a diamond member so will be able to use the diamond lounge but not the suite lounge.

Your Dimond level will net you more than the Junior Suite amenities/perks.

I will be on Liberty next month in a junior suite. Are there any perks, for example, reserved seating on the decks, or only GS and above. I am a diamond member so will be able to use the diamond lounge but not the suite lounge.

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card (except for Quantum and Oasis class)

Edited by clarea

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Are these amenities fleet wide for junior suites? We are booked in December for a junior suite on Grandeur of the Seas and in August for Vision of the Seas. Both are Vision class. I have some questions.

Do they provide the tea bags? Are they the same as I would find in Park Cafe? Does anyone know the coffee filter size, in case dh wants to buy and bring coffee with him? Dh said he will buy small filter/coffee bags, good for one or two cups, if no one can answer.

Also, does the attendant provide ice or an ice bucket in the cabin or upon request? And do they provide bottled or a pitcher of water for the tea and coffee? Or will we need to fetch our own ice and water if we do not want to use the bathroom tap water?

Do the junior suites on Grandeur and Vision have walk-in closets? The videos I have seen make the closet look like a regular closet, albebit maybe a little larger but not a walk-in. I haven't seen the JS closets in person yet, however.

TIA!

Are these amenities fleet wide for junior suites?...

No.

The vast majority of Vision class JS staterooms do not have walk-in closets. I know of a couple of at JS staterooms on Enchantment with walk-in closets.

Bathtub

Walk-in closet

Bathroom amenities

Robes

What type of Seapass card do they give you on Quantum and Oasis class??

What type of Seapass card do they give you on Quantum and Oasis class??

I forget the color, but it's not silver. Those ships have different colors for Sea, Sky, and Star category suites.

Edited by clarea

Are these amenities fleet wide for junior suites? We are booked in December for a junior suite on Grandeur of the Seas and in August for Vision of the Seas. Both are Vision class. I have some questions.

Do they provide the tea bags? Are they the same as I would find in Park Cafe? Does anyone know the coffee filter size, in case dh wants to buy and bring coffee with him? Dh said he will buy small filter/coffee bags, good for one or two cups, if no one can answer.

Also, does the attendant provide ice or an ice bucket in the cabin or upon request? And do they provide bottled or a pitcher of water for the tea and coffee? Or will we need to fetch our own ice and water if we do not want to use the bathroom tap water?

Do the junior suites on Grandeur and Vision have walk-in closets? The videos I have seen make the closet look like a regular closet, albebit maybe a little larger but not a walk-in. I haven't seen the JS closets in person yet, however.

TIA!

John whats the 5000 club? Hours, days or weeks spent cruising? The reason I ask, don't be offended, but is if its days, the questions you ask seem pretty basic even mundane.

Tea bags. These can easily be picked up at any of the refreshment stations in the windjammer.

Whats wrong with the water in the bathroom? Its all treated via Reverse osmosis and tastes better than most city waters.

Ice can be obtained via room service or from any bar.

Nothing like a glass of iced water enjoyed on your balcony following an intensive trek around the walk in closet.

Edited by BobnJac

Whats wrong with the water in the bathroom? Its all treated via Reverse osmosis and tastes better than most city waters.

If you fill the sink up and look closely at the water you will see it is yellowish. This puts the purity of the water in question.

With that said there is virtually no requirements on bottled water if it's sold in the same state it is bottled, which is how most bottle water is sold. So you can have lots of chemicals in it. Probably more than what in the ocean.

Thanks for the responses so far.

The vast majority of Vision class JS staterooms do not have walk-in closets. I know of a couple of at JS staterooms on Enchantment with walk-in closets.

Do you know if the other amenities you listed are included in JS fleet wide, such as the tea kettle and coffee maker?

If you fill the sink up and look closely at the water you will see it is yellowish. This puts the purity of the water in question.

Exactly why I don't want to drink it. I have seen it brown on some cruises.

Tea bags. These can easily be picked up at any of the refreshment stations in the windjammer.

Ice can be obtained via room service or from any bar.

I don't drink city water (except in restaurants) which might be worse than my well water, and I don't drink that either unless filtered and boiled first. The tea bags in Windjammer and Park Cafe are not to my liking except when they have Twinings which I have seen run out well before the end of the cruise. That's why I'll bring my own because I can't count on their always having Twinings or something comparable.

Yes, my questions are basic, and that is why I am hoping I will get answers. I don't know if you were asking me about the 5,000+ club since I am not "John" but I'll answer anyway. In my case, I have over 5,000+ posts, so Cruise Critic has labeled me as being in the "5,000+ club." In your case, Cruise Critic has labeled you as a "Cool Cruiser."

Edited by TourDeCruise
5,000 club

Thanks for the responses so far.

Do you know if the other amenities you listed are included in JS fleet wide, such as the tea kettle and coffee maker?...

I believe all the other ships have the amenities listed, except Empress does not have the bathtub.