Oasis suite lounge beverage hours?

topnole

Just got a general email from the concierge which listed all the perks. It said complimentary beverages from 5-8:30. I thought I read it was complimentary beer and wine from 11-11 but this wasn't stated in the email I just got. Anyone know if this is just the typical lack of accurate communication from rci or did they recently change it? Also is the bar in the suite lounge open during the day when we embark (day 1). Tnx.

Suite lounge bar was open for us on embarkation day, and they offered complimentary soda, selected beers, and selected wines from 11am to 11pm.

Tnx Bob. Was that pretty recent? Also I read on another thread they are taking away mdr room service for suites in ships with coastal kitchen. This seemed unsubstantiated to me so I wonder if you could comment on whether that perk still exists on oasis class. Again. Tnx.

Tnx Bob. Was that pretty recent? Also I read on another thread they are taking away mdr room service for suites in ships with coastal kitchen. This seemed unsubstantiated to me so I wonder if you could comment on whether that perk still exists on oasis class. Again. Tnx.

No, not recent, last year. However, I've not heard of any changes to the SL perks. Also have not heard anything about MDR room service changes.

No, not recent, last year. However, I've not heard of any changes to the SL perks. Also have not heard anything about MDR room service changes.

I would assume your experience will be ours as well. That other thread on suite benefits mentions the mdr room service change and the poster mentions a source. Seems like an odd change though. Rci seems to want to expand suite perks not remove them.

I would assume your experience will be ours as well. That other thread on suite benefits mentions the mdr room service change and the poster mentions a source. Seems like an odd change though. Rci seems to want to expand suite perks not remove them.

I would think that a signficant change to the suite perks would be well publicized here.

We were on the Oasis for the 8/13 cruise in a suite. The letter we got didn't mention the hours from 11-5 either, but they did have the complimentary beverages at that time. I have to say that the whole experience of the

Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen were very nice. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. They had a nice little buffet lunch in the Suite Lounge the day of embarkation with Mimosa's or Champagne offered.

Currently on the Oasis. Suite Lounge Bar was open on Embarkation Day and they had a nice but small buffet set up. The SL Bar is open 11A-11PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tnx for taking the time to respond. Can't wait to be there and enjoy that view.

I assume you can order room service from the master dining room for dinner?

Edited by topnole

I am back in my room and looking at the info in the suite services book in our room. For dining, there is a "dining Room Dinner Menu exclusive to Suite guests" We have not done any room service, so I can't answer. Also, the letter for suite guests does mention the complimentary beverages from 4 to 8:30 PM but also says "House wines, champagne, beers and soft drinks available in Suite Lounge from 11:30 A-11P". Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums