Breaking News - C&A Changes/Enhancements

Contractors all over the ship installing Voom, but it was not working yet and the work was impacting regular internet.

That's good news - so maybe by the end of the month we can add another to the list of real Voom equipped ships. With all the delays with Empress, RCI certainly has enough time to put Voom on there. Just think, next year when Empress is docked in Havana it might have the best Internet connection in the whole city.:cool:

This is the thread that doesn't die

Yes, it goes on and on my friends.

Some people started reading it not knowing what it was

And they'll continue reading it forever just because........

Yes, it goes on and on my friends

As a wise man once said, "Second verse, same as the first!"

Ah, NO! Welcome back is for every C&A and top tier is Platinum and higher. Most cruises have both.

Or, as we like to say (regarding Top Tier event), "everything but Gold party." On our Radiance cruise, which ended two days ago, we had both Welcome Back (two seatings) and Top Tier (two seatings) parties. We were invited according to our dinner seating times. So, still consistently inconsistent. :rolleyes:

Oh no. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all day. :D

I'm Henry the Eighth I am...Henry the Eighth I am, I am. I got married to the widow

next door........

NOW it is stuck in your head!! :p :p

And mine too!! :eek:

If you look at the list of C&A benefits, it says that for Platinum and higher, you get a lapel pin.

A. I didn't get a lapel, as a Platinum member on the Majesty this year or the Brilliance last summer.

B. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a lapel pin.

We got both platinum and emerald pins. I pinned them to my wallet as a souvenir!

They make nice hat pins. I don't think there was one for platinum when we went through (or maybe I've forgotten, probably should go look at my hats) and there was no Emerald tier when we went through but one night on my bed there was a pin and a card saying congratulations you made Emerald :p. So I kept it (didn't want to disappoint the LA by giving it back ;)

If you look at the list of C&A benefits, it says that for Platinum and higher, you get a lapel pin.

A. I didn't get a lapel, as a Platinum member on the Majesty this year or the Brilliance last summer.

A. Go talk to the loyalty ambassador on your next cruise and tell them you didn't get a pin. They usually keep a stash near their desk and will give you one.

B. I wear my Diamond pin ironically

Edited by UCF_Knight

A. Go talk to the loyalty ambassador on your next cruise and tell them you didn't get a pin. They usually keep a stash near their desk and will give you one.

B. I wear my Diamond pin ironically

I once went to the LA on a Princess ship and ask for our gold level pin. She said no one ever wants them so they only give them out if you ask. I told her I wanted to wear it in the CL on Royal:p (haven't done that yet, the DW resists every time that I mention it:o).

Probably the reason you don't see many (any) people with lapel pins is that there are very few people wearing clothes with lapels anymore. However, I do see some wearing lapel pins, espeically the Diamond and Diamond Plus pins. If you speak to the Loyalty Ambassador, they can give you your pin.

Peter Noone. And he's still touring.

My teenage heart throb! (deep sigh....;)) I saw him in concert a couple of years ago and he does a great show. Very talented fellow. And yes, he led us ALL in singing "Henry the Eighth"! Very fun night. And I finally got a picture with him.:)

Now back to cruise talk......:D

I have TWO Lamb Chop puppets right here. :)

Ya know, I was just reading about the new show on Harmony called "Away We Go" - a puppet show, primarily for children. One of the creators of this show is Michael Shawn Lewis. I wonder if he is any relation to Sherry Lewis. Could just be a coincidence, but it's still an interesting question.