May 3 navigator mediterranean cruise

SHARHARR

Hello:

We are scheduled for the May 3 Mediterranean cruise from Venice to Barcelona on the Navigator. I know that the ship has been in dry dock for refurbishment and I hope that all is well with its completion and positioning in Venice.

If anyone is on that cruise and would like to meet up, let me know. This is our fourth Regent cruise-we love the line-and our second on the Navigator.

We are coming from southern New Jersey and will arrive a day early.

Looking forward to a great time.

Sharon

Sharon, you'll probably get more replies if you post this in the Roll Call section - there might even be one set up already. Some cruises have an active roll call, some are very, verrrrryyyy slow...but we usually find some nice folks before we sail.

Have a great trip and let us know how the Navigator looks - we're not on board until July.

EDIT: Never mind, I see you already posted a roll call. And it appears to be one of those verrrrryyyy slow ones. :p

Edited by UUNetBill

Hello UUNetBill:

Thanks, it does seem strange that no one is using the roll call because I have met some very nice people from prior cruises and we ended up spending great time with them. We are now friends back home, despite distances.

I thought it would be more active once we got closer to the date, but we are only two weeks out.

I am sure the Navigator will look beautiful. Thanks for your note.

Sharon

Hi, we disembark Navigator 3rd May. So I hope all is going to plan, she is currently on her first cruise since re fit. It seems there is very little info or photos, in any about her. This will be our first Regent cruise, so very much looking forward to it.

Hi, we disembark Navigator 3rd May. So I hope all is going to plan, she is currently on her first cruise since re fit. It seems there is very little info or photos, in any about her. This will be our first Regent cruise, so very much looking forward to it.

Well, according to the Regent sales rep I was emailing with yesterday, the Navigator is either due into drydock soon or still in drydock. :rolleyes:

I was just shaking my head that their own website showed the ship in St Tropez yesterday and the rep was telling me it was on it's way to drydock or still there. All I want is to see some pics of the refurb - is that too much to ask? :p

Well, all should be perfect by the time we board. We love Regent and can't imagine that all won't be finished.

Suzez, where are you in UK? I work for an English company that is in Maidstone, Kent. The original firm was in Oldham, near Manchester but was sold in 2001 to the Maidstone business.

It sounds like you are a big cruiser. We only began cruising in 2013 when we took the Regent Baltics cruise. It was wonderful and we've been a Regent fan ever since. This is our 4th.

Sharon

Well, all should be perfect by the time we board. We love Regent and can't imagine that all won't be finished.

Suzez, where are you in UK? I work for an English company that is in Maidstone, Kent. The original firm was in Oldham, near Manchester but was sold in 2001 to the Maidstone business.

It sounds like you are a big cruiser. We only began cruising in 2013 when we took the Regent Baltics cruise. It was wonderful and we've been a Regent fan ever since. This is our 4th.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

We are in Wiltshire. This is our first Regent cruise, something special to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, which was 7th April.

Hi Suzez (your first name?)

Not sure where Wiltshire is in relation to London, Maidstone, Oldham or Southampton, but I do love UK. We went on the Regent UK, Ireland, Norway and Denmark cruise last June on the Voyager and loved it.

Why not make a plan to meet for drinks/dinner early in the cruise? Contact me directly at my email, SHARONHAR@AOL.COM, to make arrangements.

Happy belated anniversary.

Sharon